留言板

aui_lang.jsp missing

thumbnail
Brett Conoly,修改在9 年前。

aui_lang.jsp missing

Regular Member 帖子: 130 加入日期: 07-7-19 最近的帖子
I recently started trying to use aui in our templates and ran into an almost immediate blocker. I'm trying something as simple as using a button and for some reason I'm getting a 404 when the page attempts to request aui_lang.jsp.

I was able to do some digging and found the below information but I have no idea why liferay/aui would be requesting the incorrect location for the lang file.
/connect/html/js/liferay/aui_lang.jsp - actual file
/connect/html/js/aui/aui_lang.jsp - where the page is requesting

Any ideas on where i could start to fix this?
Thanks
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在9 年前。

RE: aui_lang.jsp missing

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14916 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Based on the URL, I'm guessing you did not deploy Liferay as the root (master) web app?
thumbnail
Brett Conoly,修改在9 年前。

We did but we're using the contextPath configurations to serve it off of the /connect you see below. Even with that though, the URLs are completely off and I'm not sure why.
thumbnail

thumbnail
Brett Conoly,修改在9 年前。

Yep, we've been using liferay for years and have been on 6.1 for at least a year and a half at this point. This is the first time I've attempted to use AUI within my web content though and we haven't seen any issues with AUI as part of the default liferay plugins...at least as far as we know.
thumbnail

Odd that it's not picking up the context path changes...

Easy short term fix, though, do a JSP hook to copy the aui_lang.jsp page to the location that it's looking for. Potentially you can find a match for it in jira, but I don't know how often Liferay is used on a non-root context and if anyone else has hit upon the issue before you...
thumbnail
Brett Conoly,修改在9 年前。

Hmmm, but it is picking up the contextPath, the sub-path is actually incorrect and I'm not sure why. Also, when i tried manually including it, it removed the error but there seemed to be a syntax error or something in the file which prevented the rest of my javascript from executing.

/connect/html/js/liferay/aui_lang.jsp - actual file
/connect/html/js/aui/aui_lang.jsp - where the page is requesting

Thanks