留言板

Disable marketplace-portlet ?

thumbnail
Jose Herminio Parreno Piqueras,修改在10 年前。

Disable marketplace-portlet ?

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 12-1-26 最近的帖子
Hello Liferay Community:

I am using Liferay 6.2.10 with Tomcat 6

I have one question/problem, I have developed several startupAction hooks that changes some Liferay aspects ( change theme, add some users and so on ...)

My problem comes with the first time I initialite the portal, I recieve the following message in the log:

INFO [localhost-startStop-1][HotDeployImpl:252] Queueing theme-hook for deploy because it is missing marketplace-portlet
INFO [localhost-startStop-1][HotDeployImpl:252] Queueing portlet-hook for deploy because it is missing marketplace-portlet

And that causes that a my hooks are not applied until this marketplace-portlet is deployed.

Even Tomcat pops up a Browser window with the default classic theme, without my user enabled and so on, and I must wait 10 seconds until marketplace portlet is installed and my hooks as well.

The second time I start the portal, everything works smoothly (since this Marketplace portlet is alredy deployed ... )

I have tried to include the following in portal-ext.properties (of the Portal, not in any Hook at all)

# Disable Marketplace
disable.marketplace.store=true

But unfortunatelly it does not work. I guess I could try an EXT Pluggin, but this is a practice I would like to avoid.

My question is, is there anything I can do to "disconnect" my startup hooks from this dependency to the marketplace portlet ? By the way due to my requirements I will not need this marketplace portlet at all.

Thanks in advance emoticon
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto,修改在10 年前。

RE: Disable marketplace-portlet ?

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1519 加入日期: 06-8-7 最近的帖子
Unfortunately you can't prevent marketplace-portlet from being deployed.
thumbnail
Jose Herminio Parreno Piqueras,修改在10 年前。

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 12-1-26 最近的帖子
Mika Koivisto:
Unfortunately you can't prevent marketplace-portlet from being deployed.

Hi Mika,

thank you very much for your response. Since I can not help marketplace-portlet from being deployed, is there any way to prevent my "dependency" to this portlet ? I mean, at least not queue my hooks, or any form for avoid to wait for this marketplace portlet...

Thank you very much
Phan Toan,修改在7 年前。

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 17-4-5 最近的帖子
i have same problem.

anyone can help? pls