Antonie Diep,修改在10 年前。

Dymamic Layout in liferay

New Member 帖子: 13 加入日期: 14-2-13 最近的帖子
Dear all

I have a layout in attach file.

I define that the layout has 4 layer:
- layer 1: 2 column 30 - 70
- layer 2: 2 column 70 - 30

How can I dynamic modify in browser if I want to change layer 1 to 4 columns 25-25-25-25
thumbnail
meera prince,修改在10 年前。

RE: Dymamic Layout in liferay

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1111 加入日期: 11-2-8 最近的帖子
Hi
We need to develop another layout and change layout .
I think we cannot change dynamically layout as for my guess.
Because each layout is some thing like war file or its physical file which is in server deployment directory.

if some thing we change that means the update should be happen in physical file that is in server. if any thing we change in file we will redeploy the file to get changes this is general application development.
So here even if change physical file code in tpl file it might not applied.
I am not sure there may be change but as for my understand it cannot be change, instead of that we need develop multiple layouts and we can change dynamically i.e we can change layouts in liferay.
Regards,
Meera Prince
thumbnail
sushil patidar,修改在10 年前。

Expert 帖子: 467 加入日期: 11-10-31 最近的帖子
Hi,
i think it is not possible. Also it don't seems to be preferable way.

Regards
thumbnail
Jeffrey Handa,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 541 加入日期: 08-12-1 最近的帖子
I agree with Meera, you'd really need to have another layout template with the desired number (and size) or columns in the 1st row (layer). However, if you're looking for a short term fix you might look into the Nested Portlets portlet. Given that the first column is 30% you wouldn't be able to achieve 25-25-25-25 buy could at least get 4 columns.

Also, if you do design a new layout template, you could have a single 100% column in the 1st row (layer) and then use one or more Nested Portlets portles in that row to achieve more complex layouts.