留言板

How to custome Documents and Media Permission

thumbnail
Panha Morn,修改在10 年前。

How to custome Documents and Media Permission

New Member 帖子: 10 加入日期: 13-9-18 最近的帖子
Dear all Experts,

I would like to know how to unchecked permissions. I want to get all unchecked when I create a new folder.
Oliver Bayer,修改在10 年前。

RE: How to custome Documents and Media Permission

Liferay Master 帖子: 894 加入日期: 09-2-18 最近的帖子
Hi Panha,

if you want to change the defaults for all newly created folders you should change the "portal-impl \ resource-actions \ documentlibrary.xml" if I rememver right.

HTH Oli
thumbnail
Panha Morn,修改在10 年前。

Hi Oliver,

Could you detail the exactly path because I cannot find "portal-impl \ resource-actions \ documentlibrary.xml".

Thanks,
Panha MORN
Oliver Bayer,修改在10 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 894 加入日期: 09-2-18 最近的帖子
Hi Panha,

you can find it either by extracting portal-impl.jar file (located in the server "WEB-INF \ lib" directory) or you can download the source code. The next step would be to navigate to "portal-impl/ resource-actions" package and search for "documentlibrary.xml". There you will find a model-resource defined as "com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.model.DLFolder" where the default permissions are defined for documentlibrary folders. Now override these settings with an ext-plugin (using the eclipse IDE and the Liferay SDK). In current trunk that means the latest development version the following list shows the default permissions which are getting applied when creating a new folder:

<site-member-defaults>
	<action-key>ADD_DOCUMENT</action-key>
	<action-key>ADD_SHORTCUT</action-key>
	<action-key>ADD_SUBFOLDER</action-key>
	<action-key>VIEW</action-key>
</site-member-defaults>

Greets Oli
thumbnail
Panha Morn,修改在10 年前。

Hi Oliver,

Thanks very much for your helping. I've completed and found as well.

For one thing is to get permission from parent folder and sub folder have to inherit ( get the same permission as parent folder) .
Do you have any tips please help.

Best wish,

Panha.