留言板

Hibernate Caching Statistics - performance issue

Vasu Kumar Piduru,修改在10 年前。

Hibernate Caching Statistics - performance issue

Junior Member 帖子: 37 加入日期: 09-10-5 最近的帖子
Hi All,

We have major performance problem, the problem description is here.

Environment: Liferay 6.0.6 CE hosted on tomcat6 with oracle11 db.

We have created 300 custom community roles, which is causing the problem. The roles per user are maintained in a separate table, during login process we read them and set to the user. First time when the user loges in liferay executes 15000 db queries for only to fetch resource permissions. Due to this behaviour the performance is very very bad.

My observation by looking at the cache configurations is, the default cache which is provided in liferay-multi-vm.xml is 10000 max elements in cache. I have changed this to 50000 by adding the snippet in the xml as below.

<cache eternal="false" maxElementsInMemory="50000" name="com.liferay.portal.kernel.dao.orm.FinderCache.com.liferay.portal.model.impl.ResourcePermissionImpl" timeToIdleSeconds="3600" />

Cache configuration shows 50000 and I see the objects getting stored in the cache is almost 45000 only for few users, but this is not solving the problem.

Any idea or suggestions on this to improve the performance. Even if I change the default configuration to 50000 entries is not really helping me to increase the page load times.

The first time page load is nearly taking 6 mins, if vary depending on the roles that the user have during login time.

any help is really appriciated.

Please look at the cache statistics from jconsole.

Thanks
Vasu