留言板

Permission issue when assigning site template to organization

Gauri Bansode,修改在10 年前。

Permission issue when assigning site template to organization

Junior Member 帖子: 44 加入日期: 11-5-4 最近的帖子
Hi all,

I want to create organization and assign site template to that organization ( Organization has both public pages and private pages). For that I used method from SitesUtil.java :
  updateLayoutSetPrototypesLinks(Group group, long publicLayoutSetPrototypeId, long privateLayoutSetPrototypeId, boolean publicLayoutSetPrototypeLinkEnabled,
			boolean privateLayoutSetPrototypeLinkEnabled) 

so my method is like below :
 CustomSiteUtil.updateLayoutSetPrototypesLinks(group, publicLayoutSetPrototypeId, privateLayoutSetPrototypeId, true, true); 

I want publicLayoutSetPrototypeLinkEnabled and privateLayoutSetPrototypeLinkEnabled parameters as true to propagate changes from site template to organizations.
But if I set both parameters true then its parent organization members and even organization creator also cannot go to that organization. When administrator go to that organization from control panel and just click on Manage Site option then all members and organization creator also get link on that organization and able to view that organization. I didn't get why its happening? Even before assigning site template to organization I have assigned Administartor user to PermisssionChecker thread.
Can anybody guide me here?

Another problem is when I set both parameters publicLayoutSetPrototypeLinkEnabled and privateLayoutSetPrototypeLinkEnabled as false then my organization created and all members can go to that organization page also. but when I create another child organization under previous organization then same problem happened here also. Only that child organization creator go to that organization, other members of its parent organization not able to go that organization. Ideally those members should also get link on that organization.

Please help me regarding this. I am using Liferay 6.1 ga2 CE version.

Regards,
Gauri
Gauri Bansode,修改在10 年前。

RE: Permission issue when assigning site template to organization (答复)

Junior Member 帖子: 44 加入日期: 11-5-4 最近的帖子
Hey,
I got the solution. According to http://support.liferay.com/browse/LPS-29841 link I need to make changes in liferay's source i.e. in SitesUtil.java.
replace LayoutSetServiceUtil.updateLayoutSetPrototypeLinkEnabled by LayoutSetLocalServiceUtil.updateLayoutSetPrototypeLinkEnabled
By doing this change and build liferay's source and replace new generated portal-impl.jar into webapps/root/web-inf/lib and restart the server. Everything works fine.

Regards,
Gauri