留言板

page creation

subrat kumar mishra,修改在10 年前。

page creation

New Member 帖子: 13 加入日期: 12-9-3 最近的帖子
Hi i create the page in liferay using english. But my requirement is to support two language like english and arabic in page level also,when i click on english all pages are in english and when i click on arabic my all page names are in arabic please give me the solution
thumbnail
Mohammed Azam,修改在10 年前。

RE: page creation

Regular Member 帖子: 159 加入日期: 09-11-6 最近的帖子
subrat kumar mishra:
Hi i create the page in liferay using english. But my requirement is to support two language like english and arabic in page level also,when i click on english all pages are in english and when i click on arabic my all page names are in arabic please give me the solution

As per my understanding liferay allows you to add page names in different languages. You can select the page which needs to have Arabic text after you login as admin.

PFA for reference. If there are any pages which you dont want to change to arabic then remove those entries from the pages

Hi Mohameed,
My database tables are not utf-8 supported so that your given suggestion is not working on page creation,so how i do my mysql schema support utf-8 support please reply me
thumbnail
M J,修改在10 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 184 加入日期: 13-3-1 最近的帖子
This is how you would create a database with utf8 support in MySql:

create database lportal character set utf8;

MJ

Hi Mj;
At the time of databse setting with mysql in portal-ext.properties by default character set=ut8 available ,but when i check the table inside schema lportal all tables are in lartin format how I resolve it pls reply me
thumbnail
Mohammed Azam,修改在10 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 159 加入日期: 09-11-6 最近的帖子
subrat kumar mishra:
Hi Mj;
At the time of databse setting with mysql in portal-ext.properties by default character set=ut8 available ,but when i check the table inside schema lportal all tables are in lartin format how I resolve it pls reply me

Looks like you are not creating the database Manually . I Assume you are specifying the database name in the portal-ext properties file and when the server starts the database and the tables are getting created.

Run this query to create a new database as sugeested by MJ then start the server pointing to this DB. Hope this helps

​Create database [database Name] character set utf8​
Aalap Desai,修改在10 年前。

New Member 帖子: 14 加入日期: 11-9-16 最近的帖子
Hi Subrat,

Way mahomad has suggested is perfectly fine. For this you need to add more language like arabic. If the login user has display language as arabic then the page will display in arabic.

Thanks,
Aalap Desai