留言板

Next Japanese version of Liferay

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

Next Japanese version of Liferay

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
I think I'll release the next Japanese version of liferay soon. I'm creating these as a demo for my clients to test it out themselves so it's actually only a demo version. I've left some messages hardcoded in the demo version so it only supports Japanese - just wanted to liferay.com that their software really only supports English because the messages are hardcoded. Nevertheless, the full Japanese version as James saw at the conference is Tokyo is fully multi-language with different data structure customized to integrate with Japanese systesm. I didn't have time to show him all my portlets to integrate with other Japanese software, full Solr integration, and other nice additional features.

BTW, these are all things I've mentioned in these forums before as being necessary for my clients. I did tell liferay.com that liferay needs to be able to integrate with other Japanese software. That said, the next budget time is next winter. Difficult to get new accounts till then unless you already have projects account where you can try to pitch to use liferay as a framework. If not, time to go on a vacation till next winter. :-)

I like to give advance notices of what I'm going to do to be fair.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

RE: Next Japanese version of Liferay

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
As I've said several times before on and off the forums, If liferay.com or somebody can get me a better version that I can show to my client, that'll be fine too. I really don't require more promises and talks, I need a good working software which my clients can actually use. As you've already know by now, if you can't, it really isn't a problem for me to develop it myself.

Well, actually my consultants and show their clients and not me. :-)