留言板

Multiple Authentication

thumbnail
Michele Zanarotti,修改在11 年前。

Multiple Authentication

Junior Member 帖子: 94 加入日期: 12-2-20 最近的帖子
Hello.
We have the need to support our users coming from different authentication systems. One will be the usual login system already integrated in liferay. The other
is done against a shibboleth Identity Provider.

What is the best way to separate (if possibile) the links for authentications , in order to enable the right triggers/filters each time ?
thumbnail
Bart Simpson,修改在11 年前。

RE: Multiple Authentication

Liferay Master 帖子: 522 加入日期: 11-8-29 最近的帖子
You can create a login link and send them to the external Identify Provider. Liferay login will be accessible through /c/portal/login
Additionally you can checkout the auth.pipeline properties
thumbnail

Yes. Really i don't need to touch the auth.pipeline because c/portal/login is just fine. But if i add something else like c/portal/shibboleth/login
i know how to hook a filter just to read shibboleth params coming from IDP , but after that, i have to send the filterchain to the other filters made only for c/portal/login.

How to customize the login filtering in order to use both authentications ? Do I need an ext-plugin , or it is sufficient an hook ?
thumbnail

I also discovered that i can separate login methods per site. But i can't find a way to add the normal login portlet to a page.
thumbnail

Oh, it was very simple 'Sign In' is the name of the portlet. Now i'm going to try this trick.