留言板

Data refresh very slow

anand gopalan,修改在11 年前。

Data refresh very slow

Expert 帖子: 442 加入日期: 12-3-2 最近的帖子
Hi All,

I updated the data in the database table but it will take longer time to show in the view.jsp.

Please let me know how to fix this issue. once I update the data in the database it should immediately reflect in the page(view.jsp).

version: Liferay6.1.0 & Oracle 11.0
anand gopalan,修改在11 年前。

RE: Data refresh very slow

Anybody know what i have to do?
thumbnail
Jaynil A Bagdai,修改在11 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 119 加入日期: 12-3-3 最近的帖子
how you are adding data in database from back-end or by using the application only.?
anand gopalan,修改在11 年前。

Hi,

I am adding the data in database from the back-end only.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
That is your problem. At the core Liferay's using Hibernate for data access, so results of queries can be cached. Hibernate has no idea the underlying data has changed, so effectively your cache is now stale.

If you're updating Liferay's database, then you've made a critical error. You should only be using Liferay's API to insert/update/delete data.

If you're using SB for your own entities, you need to disable the caching of the entity (there's an attribute to control this), or you can use the methods provided by SB to insert/update/delete data and keep your cache settings as they are.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
If you want to directly update the database, you should shut down liferay and start liferay after all data has been updated in the database. All data should be up to date.
Siby Mathew,修改在11 年前。

Expert 帖子: 268 加入日期: 11-3-4 最近的帖子
Hi Hitoshi,
We can also programmatically refresh the cache for the entity using CacheRegistryUtil, EntityCacheUtil and FinderCacheUtil.

Thanks,
Siby
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Flushing the cache alone will not help if you are updating Liferay entities that are indexed...
anand gopalan,修改在11 年前。

Hello All,

thank you for sending the response.

other scenario:

our employee update the leave details through the Leave Application(Not Liferay/Hibernate), Now I fetch the data and display in the view.jsp(Liferay/Hibernate).

In that case, How I can get the data once refresh the page(view.jsp).

Please send your guideline.

Regards
Anand