留言板

Bradley Wood - Zoe tech theme

gordon daniels,修改在11 年前。

Bradley Wood - Zoe tech theme

Liferay Master 帖子: 797 加入日期: 08-8-24 最近的帖子
I have been successful in modifying the zoe-tech and have learned some nice techniques from Bradley. The one thing I can't seem to get right is adding multiple levels. Bradley provided code to get drop down container, but when I modify navigation.vm for grandchildren it does not show multi-levels. I've tried also modifying the custom.css and no luck.

Can someone show how mulit-levels is accomplished? Sure would appreciate it.

thanks
thumbnail
Ryan Schuhler,修改在11 年前。

RE: Bradley Wood - Zoe tech theme

Junior Member 帖子: 77 加入日期: 12-7-6 最近的帖子
Assuming you have the code for navigation.vm from Brad, it looks like in custom.css on line 13 '#navigation .child-menu' is hidden using a clip and position. Just remove '#navigation .child-menu' from that block and it should display the child navigation.
gordon daniels,修改在11 年前。

Ryan: thanks for taking the time to reply. Yes, I had already done that. The menu drops down for second level, but when I try different ways of getting levels 3,4,5, it does not work. So, I was hoping someone could say add this line and it will work :-). I've tried putting in grandchildren in navigation.vm and tried css in custom.css. But nothing is working for me.

thanks again
Bradley Wood,修改在11 年前。

gordon daniels,修改在11 年前。

Bradley: thanks for the reply: I actually tried that, but so far no luck. I will continue to play with it.

thanks

BTW: I really like some of the features in this theme.
gordon daniels,修改在11 年前。

Bradley: thank you for the input. I still can not get it to work right. The drop down and other levels are appearing but they appear on the right side of the browser - almost off the page. I have yet to figure out why.

thanks
thumbnail
Ryan Schuhler,修改在11 年前。

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/14143350 my last reply on this thread has a navigation.vm file with code for 3rd level navigation, have you already done something like this?
gordon daniels,修改在11 年前。

Ryan: thanks for the link! That is a great thread. I don't understand why search did not find it. I've been searching all day on the forum but did not find this one. Thank you so much.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14918 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Stick with google search. Liferay search - not so hot...
gordon daniels,修改在11 年前。

David: It does seem to be lacking.

see ya
gordon daniels,修改在11 年前。

Ryan: I have had some success with your 3 level menu. It shows second level and arrow to right for 3rd level, but 3rd level does not display. Not sure why that is happening.

thanks for the link and suggestions
thumbnail
Ryan Schuhler,修改在11 年前。

Have you tried using developer tools to see if the ul grandchild-menu exists in the respective li? That will tell us if there is styling which is hiding the grandchild menu or if it is not being created.
gordon daniels,修改在11 年前。

I have been using firebug but not getting a clear picture yet. I really appreciate you taking the time to get back to me. I will continue on with debugging :-)

thanks again