留言板

Error at deployment..After building the services

thumbnail
Varsha .,修改在11 年前。

Error at deployment..After building the services

Regular Member 帖子: 187 加入日期: 12-3-5 最近的帖子
Hello everyone.
I am using LR6.1
I am having a service.xml comprising of 100 entities .
Now i am having two scenarios.
1) Setting all the entities like this ..
<entity name="CompanyNote">
<column name="companyNoteID" primary="true" type="long"></column>
<column name="companyNoteCode" type="long"></column>
<column name="isDeleted" type="boolean"></column>
<column name="companyID" type="long"></column>
<column name="date" type="Date"></column>
<column name="userID" type="long"></column>
<column name="note" type="String"></column>
<column name="noteType" type="int"></column>

<column name="extraField1" type="String"></column>
<column name="extraField2" type="String"></column>
<column name="extraField3" type="String"></column>
</entity>
Build services .The building of services goes fine . Also the deployment of the portlet goes fine and the tables are created in the database.
2) Setting all the entities like this ..
<entity name="CompanyNote" local-service="true" remote-service="true">
<column name="companyNoteID" primary="true" type="long"></column>
<column name="companyNoteCode" type="long"></column>
<column name="isDeleted" type="boolean"></column>
<column name="companyID" type="long"></column>
<column name="date" type="Date"></column>
<column name="userID" type="long"></column>
<column name="note" type="String"></column>
<column name="noteType" type="int"></column>

<column name="extraField1" type="String"></column>
<column name="extraField2" type="String"></column>
<column name="extraField3" type="String"></column>
</entity>
Build services .The building of services goes fine. But now when i deploy the portlet i got the following error.
12:47:34,784 INFO [PortletHotDeployListener:503] 1 portlet for IPGMonitor-portlet was unregistered
12:48:35,353 ERROR [PortletApplicationContext:87] org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Bean class [com.ipg.projectmonitor.services.service.impl.AddressTypeLocalServiceImpl] not found
Offending resource: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/portlet-spring.xml]
Bean 'com.ipg.projectmonitor.services.service.AddressTypeLocalService'; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ipg.projectmonitor.services.service.impl.AddressTypeLocalServiceImpl
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Bean class [com.ipg.projectmonitor.services.service.impl.AddressTypeLocalServiceImpl] not found
Offending resource: ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/portlet-spring.xml]
Bean 'com.ipg.projectmonitor.services.service.AddressTypeLocalService'; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ipg.projectmonitor.services.service.impl.AddressTypeLocalServiceImpl
at org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.error(FailFastProblemReporter.java:68)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:85)

thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在11 年前。

RE: Error at deployment..After building the services

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
It's telling you what the problem is, a class not found on com.ipg.projectmonitor.services.service.impl.AddressTypeLocalServiceImpl.

If you do not now have an AddressType entity in service.xml, I'm betting that you did and removed the entity. When you do this you need to clean the project otherwise old artifacts linger and you ended up w/ them.