留言板

Portal Instance Creation Error

thumbnail
George Stafford,修改在11 年前。

Portal Instance Creation Error

Junior Member 帖子: 62 加入日期: 12-10-1 最近的帖子
So I am still trying to decide whether or not I should be using Virtual Hosts or Portal Instances or a mixture of both so I thought I would create another portal instance and see how the application worked with it. After doing so I get this error message on every page:

an-unexpected-system-error-occurred

com.liferay.portal.NoSuchResourcePermissionException: No ResourcePermission exists with the key {companyId=10901, name=com.liferay.portal.model.Layout, scope=4, primKey=10929, roleId=10163}

I can't get to anywhere within the site. I've deployed a few plugins, mainly a theme without much to it, the server manager plugin and aperte reports.

This is on 6.1.20 GA2 EE Release. Any help would be really appreciated. Is there someway I can just nuke the portal instance I created and start over or do I need to go back to square one on the whole setup?

Thanks.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

RE: Portal Instance Creation Error

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
Unfortunately, there isn't any functionality to delete liferay instance from the Control Panel. If you have a backup of a database before creating an instance, you'll be able to "remove" it by recovering from the backup.
thumbnail
George Stafford,修改在11 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 62 加入日期: 12-10-1 最近的帖子
Ugh - thought that might be the case. Alright. Thanks.

George
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
I really don't recommend this, but there was a post with a sql statements to delete portal instance directly from the database but I think it was some time ago so it may have been for an earlier version. I haven't tried it so can't say if it works without causing any error. I don't remember the post but you may be able to find it by googling liferay forum.