留言板

How to bubdle my js files.

Ashok Thota,修改在11 年前。

How to bubdle my js files.

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 12-9-27 最近的帖子
My "portal-ext.properties" has below info and i am trying to do bundling, but my js files does not look bundled. What else is needed?
admin.email.from.name=my user name
liferay.home=C:/Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains
admin.email.from.address=myuser@mydomain.com
setup.wizard.enabled=false
portal.ctx=/portal
javascript.bundle.ids=javascript.barebone.files,javascript.everything.files,javascript.myapp.files
javascript.bundle.dir[javascript.myapp.files]=/js
javascript.myapp.files=FusionCharts.HC.Charts.js,FusionCharts.HC.js,FusionCharts.jqueryplugin.js,FusionCharts.js,FusionChartsExportComponent.js,jquery.min.js
minifier.inline.content.cache.size=30000
theme.css.fast.load=true
theme.images.fast.load=true
javascript.fast.load=true

My liferay-portal.xml has below settings:-

<!--?xml version="1.0"?-->

<liferay-portlet-app>
    <portlet>
        <portlet-name>myapp-portlet</portlet-name>
        <preferences-unique-per-layout>true</preferences-unique-per-layout>
        <instanceable>true</instanceable>
        <ajaxable>true</ajaxable>
        <header-portlet-css>http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.23/themes/base/jquery-ui.css</header-portlet-css>
        <footer-portlet-javascript>/js/jquery.min.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
        <footer-portlet-javascript>http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.23/jquery-ui.min.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
        <footer-portlet-javascript>/js/FusionCharts.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
        <footer-portlet-javascript>/js/FusionCharts.jqueryplugin.js</footer-portlet-javascript>
    </portlet>
</liferay-portlet-app>
thumbnail
Bart Simpson,修改在11 年前。

RE: How to bubdle my js files.

Liferay Master 帖子: 522 加入日期: 11-8-29 最近的帖子
I have never tried this myself, still some values appear wrong , can you check:-
javascript.bundle.dir[javascript.myapp.files]=/js

Where is the location of this /js? are you able to locate it, does this contain any of the js files you want to be bundled. ?