Liferay translation to Kannada Language

Regular Member 帖子: 111 加入日期: 12-2-17 最近的帖子
Hai..Everybody,
Pls Let me how to translate liferay Portal to my Languageemoticon
thumbnail
guru prasad,修改在11 年前。

RE: Liferay translation to Kannada Language

New Member 帖子: 15 加入日期: 12-1-30 最近的帖子
u need to write a language.property file in kannada. then only u can have it in your own language
thumbnail
Navin Agarwal,修改在11 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 46 加入日期: 11-1-21 最近的帖子
Hi Sheela,

Check out this link

It seem like Rajeeva has started the development for the kannada language. emoticon

I hope it will help you ...
thumbnail
Julio Camarero,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1668 加入日期: 08-7-15 最近的帖子
Hi Sheela,

Right now we don't have a Kannada translation in Liferay. In order to start it in the project, we would need a properties file for the Kannada Language. Would you be able to start it? It doesn't need to be complete, just something to start with (maybe around 100 translated keys) and then you can go on translating in Pootle.

The file should be called Language_kn.properties and it would be a copy of the Language.properties with the keys translated to Lithuanian. You can obtain the latest Language.properties from here: Language.properties in github

Once you have your initial translation ready with some keys translated, you can upload the file in this ticket in JIRA, assign it to you and click on the "Contribute Solution" button. (Alternatively, you could make me a pull request if you are familiar with git). After that, we will update Pootle with this file and you can go on using Pootle for the translation as with any other language.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you!

cheers!
thumbnail
sheela mk,修改在11 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 111 加入日期: 12-2-17 最近的帖子
Pls let me knw how to carry up with it..

emoticon
thumbnail
Julio Camarero,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1668 加入日期: 08-7-15 最近的帖子
Hi Sheela,

which part are you having trouble with?

I just need your Language_kn.properties with some keys translated to Kannada....

Thanks a lot!