留言板

liferay 6.1.1 GA2 portlet deployment problem

biswajit sarkar,修改在11 年前。

liferay 6.1.1 GA2 portlet deployment problem

Regular Member 帖子: 166 加入日期: 11-10-17 最近的帖子
today I try to deploy a portlet using liferay 6.1.1 GA2 SDK and liferay 6.1.1 GA2 .
I create a simple JSF portlet and try to deploy it from liferay IDE 1.6 but the following error i got...........

SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException:
Source Document: jndi:/localhost/LiferayGA2-portlet/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
Cause: Unable to find class 'com.liferay.faces.bridge.lifecycle.BridgeDebugPhaseListener'
at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListener.java:292)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4779)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5273)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:895)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:871)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:615)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:649)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployDescriptor.run(HostConfig.java:1585)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Caused by: com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException:
Source Document: jndi:/localhost/LiferayGA2-portlet/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
Cause: Unable to find class 'com.liferay.faces.bridge.lifecycle.BridgeDebugPhaseListener'
at com.sun.faces.config.processor.AbstractConfigProcessor.createInstance(AbstractConfigProcessor.java:273)
at com.sun.faces.config.processor.LifecycleConfigProcessor.addPhaseListeners(LifecycleConfigProcessor.java:132)
at com.sun.faces.config.processor.LifecycleConfigProcessor.process(LifecycleConfigProcessor.java:111)
at com.sun.faces.config.processor.AbstractConfigProcessor.invokeNext(AbstractConfigProcessor.java:114)
at com.sun.faces.config.processor.FactoryConfigProcessor.process(FactoryConfigProcessor.java:222)
at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigManager.initialize(ConfigManager.java:360)
at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListener.java:225)
... 14 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.faces.bridge.lifecycle.BridgeDebugPhaseListener
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1711)
at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1556)
at com.sun.faces.util.Util.loadClass(Util.java:281)
at com.sun.faces.config.processor.AbstractConfigProcessor.loadClass(AbstractConfigProcessor.java:311)
at com.sun.faces.config.processor.AbstractConfigProcessor.createInstance(AbstractConfigProcessor.java:240)
... 20 more

thumbnail
Neil Griffin,修改在11 年前。

RE: liferay 6.1.1 GA2 portlet deployment problem

Liferay Legend 帖子: 2655 加入日期: 05-7-27 最近的帖子
Thanks for reporting this issue. The workaround for the problem is found in LPS-29049 and also in MAVEN-39.
Manisha Pandey,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 3 加入日期: 13-3-8 最近的帖子
I was having the same issue problem with the faces-config.xml but finally ws able to solve it .Thank You emoticon Can u throw sum light on the problem in details as i didnt had this prob in my office bt when i ws configuring on my pc i had this issue .Thanks in advance
Renata Siega,修改在11 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 34 加入日期: 12-10-29 最近的帖子
I'm having the same problem right now, did you found the solution?
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
Did you check the page Neil referred to?

The problem is the following markup in the docroot/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml file:

<phase-listener>com.liferay.faces.bridge.lifecycle.BridgeDebugPhaseListener</phase-listener>
Instead, it should be:

<phase-listener>com.liferay.faces.util.lifecycle.DebugPhaseListener</phase-listener>
As a workaround, you can apply this fix to the portlet's docroot/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml, or to the following file in the Plugins SDK:

liferay-plugins-sdk/tools/portlet_jsf_tmpl/docroot/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml