留言板

breadcrumb issue or not

thumbnail
jack tian,修改在11 年前。

breadcrumb issue or not

New Member 帖子: 6 加入日期: 12-5-8 最近的帖子
First time to page, the breadcrumb links is "Liferay-> site-a-local-> Site-a-cms-> Home", and when i click the document and media portlet's home link in this page, the breadcrumb changed to "Liferay-> Site-a-cms-> Home", it missing the site info, is it a bug for the breadcrumb? actually, i want link to "Liferay-> site-a-local-> Site-a-cms-> Home" even click the home or not... any idea?

thanks
Jack
thumbnail
jack tian,修改在11 年前。

RE: breadcrumb issue or not

I also found the #breadcrumbs() In portal_normal.vm velocity template file, where it defined? how to change the breadcrumbs()?
thumbnail
Muzakir Khan,修改在11 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 112 加入日期: 12-3-15 最近的帖子
Jack Tian:
I also found the #breadcrumbs() In portal_normal.vm velocity template file, where it defined? how to change the breadcrumbs()?

Can you be still more clear.. You did not find the #breadcrumb() where it is defined or what??.. if you need to change the look and feel of breadcrumb, then you have to specify your css in custom.css of your theme..
thumbnail
Jack Tian,修改在11 年前。

Muzakir Khan:
Jack Tian:

Can you be still more clear.. You did not find the #breadcrumb() where it is defined or what??.. if you need to change the look and feel of breadcrumb, then you have to specify your css in custom.css of your theme..

Now i found how the #breadcrumbs() work, i don't want to change the style of breadcrumb, but i think the breadcrumb links was very strange when click the home link in the document and media portlet! For example, In the page, you click the page named 'Site-a-local', the breadcrumb displayed full path, but if you click the Home link in the page, the breadcrumb displayed " Liferay Site-a-cms Home", missing Site-a-local.... Why different?
thumbnail
Jack Tian,修改在11 年前。

find the answer: change portal-web\docroot\html\portlet\document_library\view_resources.jsp line78, change showParentGroups to true; will make two breadcrumb display the same value.

Before:

<div class="portal-breadcrumb">
<liferay-ui:breadcrumb showCurrentGroup="<%= layout.isTypeControlPanel() %>" showParentGroups="<%= false %>"
showCurrentPortlet="<%= layout.isTypeControlPanel() %>" showGuestGroup="<%= !layout.isTypeControlPanel() %>"
showLayout="<%= true %>" showPortletBreadcrumb="<%= true %>" />
</div>

After

<div class="portal-breadcrumb">
<liferay-ui:breadcrumb showCurrentGroup="<%= layout.isTypeControlPanel() %>" showParentGroups="<%= true%>"
showCurrentPortlet="<%= layout.isTypeControlPanel() %>" showGuestGroup="<%= !layout.isTypeControlPanel() %>"
showLayout="<%= true %>" showPortletBreadcrumb="<%= true %>" />
</div>