留言板

Mobile themes

thumbnail
Srikanth Reddy Sanivarapu,修改在11 年前。

Mobile themes

Regular Member 帖子: 203 加入日期: 08-11-15 最近的帖子
Hi Mates,

I have seen many posts related to this.

Is there any WIKI created about how to develop or apply mobile themes and see in simulator in Liferay 6.1 GA1. Any post and wiki would be greatful. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srik
thumbnail
Manish Yadav,修改在11 年前。

RE: Mobile themes

Expert 帖子: 493 加入日期: 12-5-26 最近的帖子
for redirection to mobile site you can use Redirect To mobile site . and for creating mobile theme you can take help from Mobile Theme
thumbnail
Srikanth Reddy Sanivarapu,修改在11 年前。

RE: Mobile themes

Regular Member 帖子: 203 加入日期: 08-11-15 最近的帖子
Thank you so much for shedding some light on my question. Really appreciate.!!!

But actually when I deploy the theme that I downloaded from the URL that you had given, it is throwing the below exception when I am trying to apply.

Exception in thread "http-bio-8080-exec-19" java.lang.StackOverflowError
at java.util.HashMap.get(HashMap.java:300)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.setAttribute(Request.java:1503)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.setAttribute(RequestFacade.java:541)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:60)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:206)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:108)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:71)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.processDoFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:206)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilterChain.doFilter(InvokerFilterChain.java:108)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.filters.invoker.InvokerFilter.doFilter(InvokerFilter.java:71)

And moreover, I am resizing the window, it is not changing the layout and CSS automatically. Am I missing anything here? I deployed this on Liferay 6.1. Please guide me on this. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srik