留言板

multiple ckeditors

deepthi narendula,修改在11 年前。

multiple ckeditors

Junior Member 帖子: 39 加入日期: 12-4-26 最近的帖子
HI Friends

i am having multiple ck editors in my form how to write the code for multiple ck editors in single form....pls help me out......

Thanks & Regards

N.Deepthi
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

RE: multiple ckeditors

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
Easiest way is to use Web Content portlet and create a structure with multiple html text area.
deepthi narendula,修改在11 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 39 加入日期: 12-4-26 最近的帖子
Hi

actually we are not using web content....our requirement is using servicebuilder we have created a table.....then in jsp we are taking nearly 15 fields in that for 3 fields we have to keep ckeditor..for first field which is having ck editor data is inserting to database for the remaining 2 fields which we kept ck editor is not inserting......to database...

Pls I need help....

Thanks & Regards
N.Deepthi
Roderick Van den Heuvel,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 7 加入日期: 12-3-21 最近的帖子
Hi,

I'm not sure I completely understand the requirement, but I've had some experience with multiple ckeditors in one jsp, for which following article proved very useful :

http://www.liferay.com/es/web/erik.andersson/blog/-/blogs/11490753

Be sure to use the portlet namespace for your javascript, when you're not already using aui tags.

Best regards,
Roderick.
Ajantha k,修改在11 年前。

RE: multiple ckeditors (答复)

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 11-2-11 最近的帖子
Hi deepthi narendula,

Did you got the solution, I have also same problem, i have 10 editor in one page, i have displayed dynamically.

Data is getting only one editor data, but not all through aui script.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.
thumbnail
Jitendra Rajput,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 875 加入日期: 11-1-7 最近的帖子
Check this link it may help you .

http://itsliferay.blogspot.com/2012/01/multiple-fckeditor-instance-in-same-pag.html
Ajantha k,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 11-2-11 最近的帖子
Hi,

Thank you for giving reply.

I have created the fck editors dynamically, more number of editors, two editors we can display and save the content in db,
but how to save the below for loop editors. Saved the one editor data, Please fine the attached file.

Thank you in advance.