留言板

The garbled character of liferay 6.0.6 in Linux

Junzhi He,修改在11 年前。

The garbled character of liferay 6.0.6 in Linux

New Member 帖子: 4 加入日期: 12-5-1 最近的帖子
Hi, All
I have met a problem of grabled character with liferay-portal-tomcat-6.0.6-20110225. We have downloaded http://www.liferay.com/downloads/liferay-portal/available-releases.
And we install it in windows XP system as develop enviroment and in the linux system as server enviroment. In the Windows, all is ok. But in the linux system, there are probleme of grabled character for French Character, for example: è, à, ç.
Firstly, in all of the jsp page, we have added:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<%@ page pageEncoding="UTF-8" contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>
<% request.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");%>
<% response.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");%>

Then, in the system-ext.properties, I have point out:
file.encoding=UTF-8
locales=fr_CA, en_CA

At last, in the folder of tomcat-6.0.29/conf/, I have modified file of server.xml.
<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443" URIEncoding="UTF-8" />

<Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true" maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" keyAlias="***" keystoreFile="****" keystorePass="***" URIEncoding="UTF-8"/>

<Connector port="8009" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443" URIEncoding="UTF-8" />

This problem is very strange.Because in the Windows we use the same version, but it always work very well.And In the Linux, It works well when we get data from DB to liferay, but garbled characters appear when we pass data from the browser to tomcat and to DB.

Are there anyone who can give some suggestion?

Thanks a lot.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

RE: The garbled character of liferay 6.0.6 in Linux

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
I think you're not the first one to face this problem. I think the stance of Liferay.com is that liferay is using UTF8 so it should work perfectly in all countries/language without any problem period.