留言板

Members Portlet not showing count

thumbnail
David Matrai,修改在11 年前。

Members Portlet not showing count

New Member 帖子: 12 加入日期: 12-2-2 最近的帖子
Hello

I am using LR6.1 GA1 and have created some Organizations and sites for these orgs in my portal

I have assigned users to the organizations and on the orgs sites public page I have included a "MEMBERS" portlet.

The users that are associated to the organization show up on the portlet -- this is not a problem -- the one thing that I found is that the portlet is displaying

"this-organization-has-x-members" instead of "this-organization-has-2-members"

is there a way to make this counter count the members of the organization without having to assign site membership along with ORG membership

Any help is appreciated
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

RE: Members Portlet not showing count

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
This is just a bug. Just add the following in Language.properties file.

this-organization-has-x-members=This organization has {0} members.
Nikhil Sood,修改在9 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 41 加入日期: 09-8-12 最近的帖子
Hi David,
Did you manage to find a fix/workaround for this issue? We are having the same problem in LR6.2 GA3.
Cheers,
Nikhil
thumbnail
Alexey Kakunin,修改在8 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 621 加入日期: 08-7-7 最近的帖子
It is very strange - but I met same problem with social-networking-portlet with Liferay 6.2 GA3
The thing is - all required translation constants are where: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-plugins/blob/6.2.x/portlets/social-networking-portlet/docroot/WEB-INF/src/content/Language.properties
Hook also has required statement to load them: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-plugins/blob/6.2.x/portlets/social-networking-portlet/docroot/WEB-INF/liferay-hook.xml#L6

It looks like (by some reasons) "Language*.properties" is not recognized by Liferay and language hook is not applied.
So - in my case I fixed problem by workaround - in my case I've added:

<language-properties>content/Language.properties</language-properties>
        <language-properties>content/Language_en.properties</language-properties>
        <language-properties>content/Language_de.properties</language-properties>