留言板

Regarding Breadcrum

vasudha karri,修改在11 年前。

Regarding Breadcrum

New Member 帖子: 17 加入日期: 12-5-3 最近的帖子
Hi
I want to add H1 tag to the last page in the breadcrum every time .How can i achieve it.Also i when i am navigating through the pages ,i want parent pages of that page should get the hyperlink in the breadcrum but not to the page in which i am present.Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
K.Vasudha
thumbnail
jaid shaik,修改在11 年前。

RE: Regarding Breadcrum

Regular Member 帖子: 171 加入日期: 10-10-8 最近的帖子
Hi vasudha,

For this better go with breadcrumb hook
I created breadcrumb hook under display_style_2.jsp file I modified.
and check breadcrumb configaration.

Thanks
Jaid.Shaik
vasudha karri,修改在11 年前。

hi jaid

could u please elaborate the reply and what exact modifications that i need to do?

Thanks & Regards

K vasudha
vasudha karri,修改在11 年前。

hi jaid

i dint find this display_style_1.jsp file in my liferay6.1.0. but i found display_style_horizontal.jsp,display_style_vertical.jsp these two jsp files in the following path \ROOT\html\taglib\ui\breadcrumb.so Which jsp i need to override and what modifications i need to do in that file.Your help is really appreciated

Thanks & Regards
Vasudha
thumbnail
Tejas Kanani,修改在11 年前。

RE: Regarding Breadcrum (答复)

Liferay Master 帖子: 654 加入日期: 09-1-6 最近的帖子
Hi Vasudha,

You need to modify init.jsp of breadcrumb taglib.
Please find attached modified html\taglib\ui\breadcrumb\init.jsp. And below are the modification(bolded) in _buildLayoutBreadcrumb method.
So just create one hook and add attached modified init.jsp and deploy it. you are done !!!

if (selLayout.isTypeControlPanel()) {
	layoutURL = HttpUtil.removeParameter(layoutURL, "controlPanelCategory");
}

[b]breadcrumbSB.append("<li>");

if(selLayout == themeDisplay.getLayout())
{
	breadcrumbSB.append("<span style="font-size:1.8em">");
	breadcrumbSB.append(HtmlUtil.escape(selLayout.getName(themeDisplay.getLocale())));
	breadcrumbSB.append("</span>");
} else
{ 
	breadcrumbSB.append("<span><a href="\&quot;&quot;);" breadcrumbsb.append(layouturl); breadcrumbsb.append("\" "); if (sellayout.istypecontrolpanel()) { breadcrumbsb.append(" target="\&quot;_top\&quot;&quot;);" } else breadcrumbsb.append(target);>");

breadcrumbSB.append(HtmlUtil.escape(selLayout.getName(themeDisplay.getLocale())));

breadcrumbSB.append("</a></span>");
}

breadcrumbSB.append("</li>");[/b]

Layout layoutParent = null;

Note: As there are some issues if we put <h1> tag for last breadcrumb entry. Somehow its not visible in breadcrumb so you can change in font-size same as h1 has. I've done the same thing in my code

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Thanks,
TK
vasudha karri,修改在11 年前。

Hi Tejas
It worked fine.Thank u

Thanks & Regards
K Vasudha