留言板

custom navigation

biswajit sarkar,修改在11 年前。

custom navigation

Regular Member 帖子: 166 加入日期: 11-10-17 最近的帖子
I am trying to customize default liferay navigation .
In default liferay navigatin the child menu appear on mouse hover but i try to do this on-muuse click.
mean the child menu will appear when I click on the menu.

How can I do this???
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在11 年前。

RE: custom navigation

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Not easily. The child menu is a hidden div that has it's visibility toggled when the parent is hovered.

What you're asking to do would now involve CSS changes and javascript support. The CSS changes would remove the :hover from the parent element to stop the automatic stuff. The javascript changes would require adding click event handlers on the parent element in order to manually toggle the child menu.
biswajit sarkar,修改在11 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 166 加入日期: 11-10-17 最近的帖子
David H Nebinger:
Not easily. The child menu is a hidden div that has it's visibility toggled when the parent is hovered.

What you're asking to do would now involve CSS changes and javascript support. The CSS changes would remove the :hover from the parent element to stop the automatic stuff. The javascript changes would require adding click event handlers on the parent element in order to manually toggle the child menu.

can you please share any code??
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
No, because I've never needed to do such a thing.
thumbnail
Mazhar Alam,修改在11 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 191 加入日期: 11-11-25 最近的帖子
Hi

I have also customized the navigation portlet,but after that i am unable to see its child pages on hover..
Any help..

Thanks in advance