留言板

Liferay Version regarding Marketplace

thumbnail
David Matrai,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Version regarding Marketplace

New Member 帖子: 12 加入日期: 12-2-2 最近的帖子
Hey there

I am soo looking forward to the release of the Liferay Marketplace. but i have one question.

Currently I am running Liferay in my home as my personal site (internal only but Server has access to internet)

Will I need to update my version of Liferay (CE 6.1) to accomodate the marketplace or will it simply "pop" into place once the marketplace is released ?

thank you in advance emoticon
thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在11 年前。

RE: Liferay Version regarding Marketplace (答复)

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1399 加入日期: 10-9-17 最近的帖子
David Matrai:
Hey there

I am soo looking forward to the release of the Liferay Marketplace. but i have one question.

Currently I am running Liferay in my home as my personal site (internal only but Server has access to internet)

Will I need to update my version of Liferay (CE 6.1) to accomodate the marketplace or will it simply "pop" into place once the marketplace is released ?

thank you in advance emoticon

Hey David, Marketplace is implemented as a plugin for CE, however there are some additional core changes needed which means you'll need to upgrade to CE 6.1 GA2 once it is released.
thumbnail
David Matrai,修改在11 年前。

RE: Liferay Version regarding Marketplace

New Member 帖子: 12 加入日期: 12-2-2 最近的帖子
right on

i can't wait emoticon

keep up the good work
Rob Hall,修改在11 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 47 加入日期: 11-11-30 最近的帖子
Will Marketplace be available for non-bundled 6.1 EE GA2? I'm using a non-bundled version w/ Glassfish currently, would like to have the Marketplace.

Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition 6.1.20 EE (Paton / Build 6120 / July 31, 2012)
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 3089 加入日期: 08-10-28 最近的帖子
Of course, why do you think it won't be like that?
thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1399 加入日期: 10-9-17 最近的帖子
Rob Hall:
Will Marketplace be available for non-bundled 6.1 EE GA2? I'm using a non-bundled version w/ Glassfish currently, would like to have the Marketplace.

Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition 6.1.20 EE (Paton / Build 6120 / July 31, 2012)

Rob, you can download the unbundled Marketplace portlet for EE here. (This link will only work if you are logged in with your customer account).

Drop this into your hot deploy directory and you should then get the Marketplace stuff in Control Panel.
ashish gupta,修改在8 年前。

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 15-8-5 最近的帖子
How can i check liferay marketplace version.

I am also planning to buy madrid theme which says

Current Requirements
Liferay Portal 6.2 CE GA1+
Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+

is it the latest version.

Also how can i find documentation and support for the theme

thanks in advance

Slimjet
thumbnail
JC Choi,修改在8 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 30 加入日期: 13-5-23 最近的帖子
Hi Ashish,

The "Current Requirements" indicate which version of Liferay Portal you'll need to run the app. If there are previous releases of the app that run on older versions of Liferay Portal, that would be indicated under "Past Versions Work With" (in the case of Madrid Theme, there are no previous versions). Since this is a 3rd party app (not developed by Liferay), documentation and support would be provided by the 3rd party developer. You can find links to documentation and support on the right-hand side of the app details page.

jc