留言板

2012 Liferay Community Contributor Awards

thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在11 年前。

2012 Liferay Community Contributor Awards

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1399 加入日期: 10-9-17 最近的帖子
All,

As threatened in a community blog post a week or two ago, we are going to start calling out those selfless individuals making a huge difference in our open source community, on a quarterly (every 3 month) basis, starting with this first quarter! Check out this quarter's award recipients.

And, as part of this program, a drawing is held between the quarterly winners, to give away the quarterly prize to one of the award recipients. This quarter's award winner is Juan Gonzalez! Congrats Juan!

We would love to recognize your accomplishments and contributions as well! Keep up the great work, get involved in a project, contribute some documentation, or perhaps fix some bugs and join bugsquad! There are many ways to get involved. We can't wait to see you here next quarter!
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在11 年前。

RE: 2012 Liferay Community Contributor Awards

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
Um, you spelled my name wrong in the second paragraph...

emoticon
thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在11 年前。

David H Nebinger:
Um, you spelled my name wrong in the second paragraph...

emoticon

Uh huh.. you gave me a mini-heart attack there!!!!! Now I have to re-swallow my bite of dinner!
thumbnail
David H Nebinger,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 14914 加入日期: 06-9-2 最近的帖子
The smiley was meant to say I wasn't upset, but someone did put "Davoid"...
thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在11 年前。

David H Nebinger:
The smiley was meant to say I wasn't upset, but someone did put "Davoid"...

Ah the 2nd paragraph of the awards page emoticon Fixed!

I thought you meant "You spelled it Juan when you really meant to spell it David" emoticon
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
Thanks. Just one correction for me too. I've also created and edited English wiki pages too. It's not just Japanese wiki pages.

I've even attached some sample programs in the following English wiki page which I didn't translate to Japanese yet (I don't translate my own pages).
http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Web+Service+samples

I really wanted to write some blog pages on portlet software designs, but Liferay didn't give me permissions. So I actually wrote them at my blog pages at other sites.
thumbnail
James Falkner,修改在11 年前。

Hitoshi Ozawa:
Thanks. Just one correction for me too. I've also created and edited English wiki pages too. It's not just Japanese wiki pages.

I've even attached some sample programs in the following English wiki page which I didn't translate to Japanese yet (I don't translate my own pages).
http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Web+Service+samples

I really wanted to write some blog pages on portlet software designs, but Liferay didn't give me permissions. So I actually wrote them at my blog pages at other sites.

Ok I've added "and several English wiki pages" emoticon

Where is your blog post? I don't believe I've ever seen it (perhaps because it is in Japanese?)
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
Ok I've added "and several English wiki pages"

Thanks.

I don't believe I've ever seen it (perhaps because it is in Japanese?)

Yes. I was going to write it up in English if I could have written here, but my other blog post is hosted by online Japanese magazine site so I have to write it in Japanese because that's the rule there.