留言板

Email Notifiaction Localization

thumbnail
Srikanth komma,修改在12 年前。

Email Notifiaction Localization

Junior Member 帖子: 33 加入日期: 12-3-1 最近的帖子
Hi All,
My requirement is i have to send a mail content in different languages based on the user locale.
But in liferay i didn't see any localization for email notification like reset password or account creation etc.
Can any body have any idea how can i achieve the above requirement.

Thanks in advance.
Srikanth
Ankur Agarwal,修改在12 年前。

RE: Email Notifiaction Localization

New Member 帖子: 19 加入日期: 12-3-28 最近的帖子
Hi Srikanth,
I saw your post and thought you might help me, it seems that you have been able to set up the mail server from liferay to send and receive mails.
I am facing problems in setting up a mail server, when i click on the Forgot Password? link and provide the email id it shows request proccessed succesfully.
But i get the following error in the console :
12:23:37,689 ERROR [MailEngine:489] 554 Mail from test@liferay.com rejected for policy reasons.

12:23:37,690 ERROR [MailEngine:154] com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 554 Mail from test@liferay.com rejected for policy reasons.

at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.issueSendCommand(SMTPTransport.java:1388)
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.mailFrom(SMTPTransport.java:959)
at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:583)
at com.liferay.util.mail.MailEngine._send(MailEngine.java:465)
at com.liferay.util.mail.MailEngine.send(MailEngine.java:366)
at com.liferay.util.mail.MailEngine.send(MailEngine.java:110)
at com.liferay.mail.messaging.MailMessageListener.doMailMessage(MailMessageListener.java:101)
at com.liferay.mail.messaging.MailMessageListener.doReceive(MailMessageListener.java:115)
at com.liferay.mail.messaging.MailMessageListener.receive(MailMessageListener.java:43)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.InvokerMessageListener.receive(InvokerMessageListener.java:63)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.messaging.ParallelDestination$1.run(ParallelDestination.java:61)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Can You please provide help?
Thanks in Advance.......
thumbnail
Prakash Khanchandani,修改在12 年前。

RE: Email Notifiaction Localization

Expert 帖子: 329 加入日期: 11-2-10 最近的帖子
Hi Ankur,

Please don't hijack the post i.e. deviate from the original discussion in this post.

Kindly post your question as a separate thread (I think you have already done it). And if you want to ask him I would suggest to post on his Wall.

Thank you