留言板

No SCORM package uploaded

thumbnail
Serdar Ayalp,修改在12 年前。

No SCORM package uploaded

Junior Member 帖子: 45 加入日期: 11-9-2 最近的帖子
I have installed the SCORM Player as a portlet in Liferay, and PostgreSQL als database server. As described in the documentation, a database was created (SCORM) with:

Username : postgres
Password : postgres

1 - The SCORM Player Portet was added to a page
2 - Then Portlet Edit-Mode and Admin Interface, I made the following settings

Server name : 127.0.0.1
Database name: SCORM
User login: postgres
User Password: postgress

3 - Then I upload a SCORM zip package (Add a new scorm package), but the list is still EMPTY. Tables in DB are EMPTY too. In the Console I see no error message

Have I forgotten something?

Greetings
thumbnail
Janne Hietala,修改在12 年前。

RE: No SCORM package uploaded

Junior Member 帖子: 97 加入日期: 09-6-16 最近的帖子
Hi!

If the database is empty, you could try to do "Reinitialize DB" from the UI. This creates the DB structure.

If this does not help, maybe it is possible that the SCORM package has some issues with the player. If you can, could you upload the package to see if we can reproduce the issue?

Best regards,
Janne Hietala
thumbnail
Serdar Ayalp,修改在12 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 45 加入日期: 11-9-2 最近的帖子
Hi Janne,

Thxs for your Reply. The problem is that Liferay uses a MySQL database. But because your player works with PostgreSQL, I have installed PostgreSQL too.

I can type a server name in EDIT mode of Player, but no port number. PostgreSQL runs on the port number 5432. Is it necessary that you enter a port number or is it done automatically?

Greetings
Vitaly Lyapin,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 4 加入日期: 12-2-24 最近的帖子
Hi, Serdar!

It's not necessary to enter portname if your PostgreSQL use default 5432. But surely you can specify port in "Server name" field as "127.0.0.1:5432".

Best regards,
Vitaly Lyapin.