留言板

organization and site private pages actually are public

Justin Cathey,修改在12 年前。

organization and site private pages actually are public

New Member 帖子: 3 加入日期: 12-2-21 最近的帖子
I have LR 6.1 installed. There is only one portal and its private pages are actually private, in that when you go to its address an error message appears saying you don't have permission to view it. However, there are four organizations and two sites for which their private sites DO SHOW when their address is visited. Why are the organization private pages able to be viewed by a non logged-in guest?

I created a new organization from scratch and immediately gave it private pages, and alas, they were actually viewable to the public. I want the organization private pages to act like the portal private pages and give an error message if no one is logged in.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

RE: organization and site private pages actually are public

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
Just check and Liferay 6.1.0GA1 is working as expected.

How did you create your private organization page?
Control Panel -> Users and Organization -> Add -> Regular Organization -> Organization Site -> Create Site
Leave Private Page to Default and "Save"

Private Page -> "Intranet Site" and "Save"
Justin Cathey,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 3 加入日期: 12-2-21 最近的帖子
Hi Hitoshi,

Thanks for your message. Here is how I make a new regular organization:
---------------
User & Organizations > Add__Regular Organization > Name > (save)

Organization site (on right side) > (tick Create Site box) > (choose a template for Private Pages) > (Save) {error displays saying "Your request failed to complete" "The organization name is already taken."}

----------------
Using the above method gives an error and so I end up going to the new organization's edit screen and adding the privates pages again, which gives no error. This error is not actually related to my problem of the private pages displaying when they shouldn't. Hitoshi, I tried using the following method which gives no error message buts ends up with the same result of private pages being viewable:
----------------
User & Organizations > Add__Regular Organization > Name > (do not click save, click on Organization site)

Organization site > (tick Create Site box) > (choose a template for Private Pages) >

----------------
FYI, I am editing the sites in one browser and viewing them as a guest in another browser. I've cleared the cookies from the guest browser and the problem persists.
thumbnail
Jens Meinecke,修改在11 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 43 加入日期: 08-9-1 最近的帖子
I got the same error. No possibility to change that. Looking for a solution..
--
Update: It's a bug. http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-24888