留言板

Tunnel-web war installation with W7 and Liferay 6.0.6

Mario Fagúndez,修改在12 年前。

Tunnel-web war installation with W7 and Liferay 6.0.6

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 11-11-18 最近的帖子
Hi all.

I'm having trouble when I try to map a network drive on Windows 7 (neither works on Vista) using it's WebDav URL. (Problems with WebDav and Windows, so typical...). I have tried in the following environments:
1. Liferay 6.0.6 bundled with Tomcat (downloaded from the official site).
2. Liferay 6.0.6 bundled with JBoss (downloaded from the official site).
3. Installing Liferay (6.0.6) on a pre-existent Tomcat.
4. Installing Liferay (6.0.6) on a pre-existent JBoss server.

In 1 and 2 the mapping worked in Windows, but not in 3 and 4 (with a pre-existente server), at the third attempt the following message appears, denying the access:

Despite of this, there is no message in the Liferay log (level ALL). I think that it could be a problem of the Liferay installation in the server, even when I have followed the instructions of "liferay-administrator-guide-6.0.pdf". For the tunnel-web war installation I have just leaved the unzipped folder in [TOMCAT]/webapps or [JBOSS]/server/default/deploy. This works on Linux and MacOs, so is it necessary any aditional configuration for Windows? Anybody knows something about this?

Thanks in advance,
Mario.

P.S. I know that in Liferay 6.0.6 there are some bugs resolved for 6.1.0RC, but I haven´t found any that could affect the mapping, so I think that's not the problem.
P.S.2. I have done the changes in the Windows registry (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928692) and they are working, because as I said, the first and second cases works without problems.
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P,修改在12 年前。

RE: Tunnel-web war installation with W7 and Liferay 6.0.6

Liferay Legend 帖子: 3089 加入日期: 08-10-28 最近的帖子
Mario Fagúndez:
Hi all.

I'm having trouble when I try to map a network drive on Windows 7 (neither works on Vista) using it's WebDav URL. (Problems with WebDav and Windows, so typical...). I have tried in the following environments:
1. Liferay 6.0.6 bundled with Tomcat (downloaded from the official site).
2. Liferay 6.0.6 bundled with JBoss (downloaded from the official site).
3. Installing Liferay (6.0.6) on a pre-existent Tomcat.
4. Installing Liferay (6.0.6) on a pre-existent JBoss server.

In 1 and 2 the mapping worked in Windows, but not in 3 and 4 (with a pre-existente server), at the third attempt the following message appears, denying the access:

Despite of this, there is no message in the Liferay log (level ALL). I think that it could be a problem of the Liferay installation in the server, even when I have followed the instructions of "liferay-administrator-guide-6.0.pdf". For the tunnel-web war installation I have just leaved the unzipped folder in [TOMCAT]/webapps or [JBOSS]/server/default/deploy. This works on Linux and MacOs, so is it necessary any aditional configuration for Windows? Anybody knows something about this?

Thanks in advance,
Mario.

P.S. I know that in Liferay 6.0.6 there are some bugs resolved for 6.1.0RC, but I haven´t found any that could affect the mapping, so I think that's not the problem.
P.S.2. I have done the changes in the Windows registry (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928692) and they are working, because as I said, the first and second cases works without problems.

Change web.xml in tunnel-web from digest_auth to basic_auth in Secure WebDav
Mario Fagúndez,修改在12 年前。

RE: Tunnel-web war installation with W7 and Liferay 6.0.6

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 11-11-18 最近的帖子
Hi Juan. Thanks for your answer.

I've read about this change last days, and I have tested it, but it doesn't work for me, and I can't map the WebDav URL. Notice that in the tunnel-web war provided by bundled version, this param has digest_auth value and it works fine. In addition, I tried using the same tunnel-web folder that is in the bundled version, and nothing happens: I can't map the network drive on the pre-existing JBoss/Tomcat server.

Thanks again,
Mario.