留言板

default workflow of liferay 6EE

thumbnail
Parag Negi,修改在12 年前。

default workflow of liferay 6EE

Junior Member 帖子: 69 加入日期: 11-8-31 最近的帖子
Hi gang,

I want to use worklfow in liferay 6 EE, bue can't find it anywhere in liferay.

I am asking about kaleo, as far i understand there is default workflow available in liferay. but not where is the ticke button, or something similar in liferay which enables it.

Can some please advise??

Thanks
Parag
thumbnail
jelmer kuperus,修改在12 年前。

RE: default workflow of liferay 6EE

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1191 加入日期: 10-3-10 最近的帖子
I am not familiar with the enterprise edition but in ce it's like this :

If a workflow engine is installed, there will be an option called Workflow Configuration in the control panel where you can configure workflow for each asset.
If no workflow engine is installed, in the control panel go to plugins installation in the control panel and install kaleo
thumbnail
Parag Negi,修改在12 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 69 加入日期: 11-8-31 最近的帖子
Hi Jelmer,

Firstly, thanks a lot for your reply.

Ok, so it seem there is no default workflow available for liferay EE6, and only workflow is the kaleo one.
Please correct me, if i am wrong....

Are there anyother workflows??? and can you please tell which one is the easiest/best one for use.
So, all i need to do is install, just like anyother plugin, any may be give server a quick restart, rite???

Thanks ,
Parag.
thumbnail
jelmer kuperus,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1191 加入日期: 10-3-10 最近的帖子
Are there anyother workflows???

I've seen plugins that use jbpm

and can you please tell which one is the easiest/best one for use.

Just use Kaleo unless you have special requirements. Not because it's great , but mostly because if you do things the liferay way you are least likely to get burned

So, all i need to do is install, just like anyother plugin, any may be give server a quick restart, rite???

yeah