留言板

Import Javascripts- Liferay 5

Alberto Rigenti,修改在12 年前。

Import Javascripts- Liferay 5

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 11-11-21 最近的帖子
Hi everybody,
I'm looking for a way to import javascript files, at page-level, that allows me to made changes on its without portal restart.
At the moment I import that as follow:

<script type="text/javascript">
	<%@ include file="../scripts/myscript.js" %>
</script>

This way it works as I want, but the Javascript code is replicated for every portlet in page.
thumbnail
Josef Šustáček,修改在12 年前。

RE: Import Javascripts- Liferay 5

New Member 帖子: 22 加入日期: 09-10-5 最近的帖子
Hi,

use liferay-portlet.xml and its <portlet-header-javascript>/scripts/myscript.js</portlet-header-javascript>. I assume you script is located in your <webapp_docroot>/scripts/ folder.

This way, for more portlets on the same page, script will be included only once.

See DTD of liferay-portlet.xml for more inrformation.
Alberto Rigenti,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 11-11-21 最近的帖子
Josef Šustáček:
Hi,

use liferay-portlet.xml and its <portlet-header-javascript>/scripts/myscript.js</portlet-header-javascript>. I assume you script is located in your <webapp_docroot>/scripts/ folder.

This way, for more portlets on the same page, script will be included only once.

See DTD of liferay-portlet.xml for more inrformation.

Yes, but in this way if you made any changes in the Javascripts you will not see that until you do not restart the portal.
thumbnail
Josef Šustáček,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 22 加入日期: 09-10-5 最近的帖子
I don't think its necessary. But I assume you have to run you Liferay in developer's mode. It's just a bunch of portal-ext properties, that disables compressing and bundling of JS and CSS files. Place this properties into separate file and inclide it in portla-ext.properties via

include-and-override=portal-developer.properties

I'm developing my files using this approach quite often. Try to have a look at portal-developer.properties in standard downloadable Liferay 6.0.6 bundle, it has some content like this:

theme.css.fast.load=false
theme.images.fast.load=false

javascript.fast.load=true
javascript.log.enabled=true

layout.template.cache.enabled=false

browser.launcher.url=

combo.check.timestamp=true

freemarker.engine.cache.storage=soft:1
freemarker.engine.modification.check.interval=0

openoffice.cache.enabled=false

velocity.engine.resource.manager.cache.enabled=false

com.liferay.portal.servlet.filters.cache.CacheFilter=false