留言板

issue with service builder in hook project

thumbnail
Paresh Navalakha,修改在12 年前。

issue with service builder in hook project

New Member 帖子: 5 加入日期: 10-6-4 最近的帖子
Hi
I am creatin a service builder in a hook
hook is to customize the dock bar that uses the service builder to show user status info
and
Service builder reads the status of a user from external database.

while calling service from view.jsp of dock bar it throws error at runtime.
Only a type can be imported. com.xxx.model.xxx resolves to a package
I found similar issue however this has been closed for non-activity.

please asssit
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta,修改在12 年前。

RE: issue with service builder in hook project

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1302 加入日期: 09-6-24 最近的帖子
Somewhere I read this when I got this issue.. If it says that XXXXX resolves to a package then the server is actually not able to find it properly..

Just see if everything is well set in classpath.. in case of hook it should not be the case.. but try once.. keep the class in tomcat lib and see if that helps.. I am not sure though.. emoticon
thumbnail
Michael Weber,修改在12 年前。

RE: issue with service builder in hook project

New Member 帖子: 21 加入日期: 10-5-13 最近的帖子
Ravi Kumar Gupta:
Somewhere I read this when I got this issue.. If it says that XXXXX resolves to a package then the server is actually not able to find it properly..

Just see if everything is well set in classpath.. in case of hook it should not be the case.. but try once.. keep the class in tomcat lib and see if that helps.. I am not sure though.. emoticon

Hi,

I had the same issue. If I copy the generated xxxx-service-jar to tomcat's lib/ext-Folder all additional model's and services could be used in the shopping. By the way, if you want to implement additional fields to an entity it is recommended to do this by defining a separate entity with the service builder und the ExpandoBridge for including additional form fields to the related JSP.

Cheers,

Michael