留言板

Social Equity

thumbnail
Nilesh Gundecha,修改在12 年前。

Social Equity

Regular Member 帖子: 205 加入日期: 09-12-1 最近的帖子
Hello Friends,

I am using Social Equity feature in my Liferay application. And there are various doubts I am having regarding same. If possible, please put some light on these -

(1) Whats the difference between the Information Score, Participation Score and Contribution Score?

(2) My observation says that over some period of time (around few days to a month), the Social Equity Score starts deducting. What configuration makes this happen?

(3) Whats the information-lifespan, participation-lifespan? By default their value is 365 for Blog Entry and Wiki Page and 30 for MBMessage. If this is the time frame after which the Social Equity score is supposed deduced, then I have found that the deduction happens before this time.

Social Equity is very interesting feature and am very keen on using it to maximum extend in my application. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh
Gauri Bansode,修改在12 年前。

RE: Social Equity

Junior Member 帖子: 44 加入日期: 11-5-4 最近的帖子
Hi,

I am also confused about Information Value and Participation Value of Social Equity.
What is Participation Score and Contribution Score? What is the exact difference between them?

Can anybody please explain me?

Regards,
Gauri
thumbnail

Hi Gauri,

Even this link may help you in understanding Social Equity conceptually - http://137.254.16.27/peterreiser/entry/community_equity_specification

I am still waiting for my below queries -
(2) My observation says that over some period of time (around few days to a month), the Social Equity Score starts deducting. What configuration makes this happen?

(3) Whats the information-lifespan, participation-lifespan? By default their value is 365 for Blog Entry and Wiki Page and 30 for MBMessage. If this is the time frame after which the Social Equity score is supposed deduced, then I have found that the deduction happens before this time.

Regards,
Nilesh
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1744 加入日期: 08-11-6 最近的帖子
2) The lifespan attribute. Suppose you make a post and you assign participation score of 1 and participation lifespan is 365 , your 1 point will be valid for 365 days then it will be 0
3) Answer in above

participation and contribution are just metrics to decide scoring, you can design your own ranking system based on these metrics. For example if some one posted a blog entry. For just posting which is called he just participated you assigned some score, whether the post actually contributed something, you assing a contribution score

Regards,
Sandeep
thumbnail

Thanks Sandip. This was really very helpful.
Gauri Bansode,修改在12 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 44 加入日期: 11-5-4 最近的帖子
Thanks Sandeep and Nilesh for your help.

Regards,
Gauri
thumbnail
Sandeep Nair,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1744 加入日期: 08-11-6 最近的帖子
Hi

The following links would give you more idea

http://www.liferay.com/web/zsolt.berentey/blog/-/blogs/5301849

http://www.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Social+Equity+Admin