留言板

screenname issues

Jan Agermose,修改在12 年前。

screenname issues

Junior Member 帖子: 64 加入日期: 10-4-9 最近的帖子
hi

im developing a site for a org and importing users from a external DB. The screen name is set to the full name of the user incl. a org. id.

Example: "Jørgen Kristensen(lfdb79120501)"

1) This is done in code - creating, updating the user and setting this screenname. I noticed that I cannot set a screenname like this manually - should the code for creating a user in code not check the same rules for how a screenname is formattet?

2) what are the rules for the screenname?

3) I can set the screen name containing danish æøå lettes and so on, but if I create a link to the users public page this will generate errors.

4) For the users having the strange danish æøå chars I go to the user admin and change the screenname to something simple. In the example, changing it to "joergenkristensen". Now I can link to the users public page and it works fine... for some time. Then suddently the link will start giving page exceptions again AND here comes the strange thing - I then go to the users profile and find that the screen name has changed back to the original!? Then I can go an change it ot "joergenkristensen" again and its working for some time - until it changes back...

ehm emoticon ? running version 6.0.X
Jan Agermose,修改在12 年前。

RE: screenname issues

Junior Member 帖子: 64 加入日期: 10-4-9 最近的帖子
no one? its a bug, its not?