留言板

How do I build the 6.1 plugins from Subversion?

fastbob fastbob,修改在12 年前。

How do I build the 6.1 plugins from Subversion?

Regular Member 帖子: 221 加入日期: 05-5-16 最近的帖子
I'd like to build do some testing with the trunk of 6.1. I'm able to successfully build the portal via "ant clean start deploy". However, I'm unable to do the same thing in the plugin directory. It appears that some of the directories (such as portlets/advanced-search-portlet) do not have a build.xml file.

What is the procedure? Thanks.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

RE: How do I build the 6.1 plugins from Subversion?

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
You have to svn the root files and set the build.properties there. Look inside the ant script and you'll find that's ite reading settings from the parent directories.

Also, it would help if you post the error messages you're getting.

Thanks for replying. I checked out the entire plugins directory from svn, at the same level as the portals directory. Everything is defaulted. If I do an "ant clean", I get the following:
clean:

clean-portal-dependencies:

clean:

loop-modules:

clean-module:

BUILD FAILED
C:\Build\LiferaySVN\plugins\build.xml:46: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Build\LiferaySVN\plugins\build-common-plugins.xml:30: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Build\LiferaySVN\plugins\build-common-plugins.xml:75: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Build\LiferaySVN\plugins\build-common-plugins.xml:86: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Build\LiferaySVN\plugins\build-common-plugins.xml:36: The following error occurred while executing this line:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Build\LiferaySVN\plugins\portlets\advanced-search-portlet\build.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)

Total time: 16 seconds
C:\Build\LiferaySVN\plugins>

Can anyone else build the plugins/portlets?
thumbnail
Christianto Sahat,修改在12 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 179 加入日期: 07-9-25 最近的帖子
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Build\LiferaySVN\plugins\portlets\advanced-search-portlet\build.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)

Seems that build.xml file on advanced-search-portlet was not pulled out from repository. Hence the error message.

You can try to go to folder advanced-search-portlet, and do a svn command : svn update

Thanks for the reply and suggestion. Just to make sure, I created an entirely new directory and checked out the portlet/plugins directory from Subversion.

I found the following directories do not have a build.xml file:
  • portlets/advanced-search-portlet
  • portlets/hr-portlet
  • portlets/sample-icefaces-ipc-ajax-push-portlet
  • portlets/sample-orbeon-forms-portlet
  • portlets/vaadin-mail-portlet
  • webs/vldap-web

In addition several of the icefaces-jsf-1.1 portlets get compilation errors, although with IceFaces 2 available, that's probably not that important.

Also noticed that sometimes "ant deploy" would fail from the top level, but works if you run the command in the directory that just had an issue.