留言板

HotDeployException: Error registering plugins for ...

thumbnail
Samir Gami,修改在12 年前。

HotDeployException: Error registering plugins for ...

Regular Member 帖子: 162 加入日期: 11-2-4 最近的帖子
Does anyone face below error,

14:12:56,689 ERROR [HotDeployUtil:112] com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployException: Error registering plugins for MyProfileService
com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployException: Error registering plugins for MyProfileService
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.BaseHotDeployListener.throwHotDeployException(BaseHotDeployListener.java:45)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.PluginPackageHotDeployListener.invokeDeploy(PluginPackageHotDeployListener.java:46)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployUtil._doFireDeployEvent(HotDeployUtil.java:109)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployUtil._fireDeployEvent(HotDeployUtil.java:183)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.hot.HotDeployUtil.fireDeployEvent(HotDeployUtil.java:38)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortletContextListener.doPortalInit(PortletContextListener.java:99)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.BasePortalLifecycle.portalInit(BasePortalLifecycle.java:42)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.PortalLifecycleUtil.register(PortalLifecycleUtil.java:61)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.PortalLifecycleUtil.register(PortalLifecycleUtil.java:51)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.util.BasePortalLifecycle.registerPortalLifecycle(BasePortalLifecycle.java:50)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.PortletContextListener.contextInitialized(PortletContextListener.java:55)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4135)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4630)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:771)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:546)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory(HostConfig.java:1041)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectories(HostConfig.java:964)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:502)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1277)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:321)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1053)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:785)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:445)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:519)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:581)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:289)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:414)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.liferay.portal.plugin.PluginPackageUtil._readPluginPackageServletContext(PluginPackageUtil.java:1123)
at com.liferay.portal.plugin.PluginPackageUtil.readPluginPackageServletContext(PluginPackageUtil.java:202)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.PluginPackageHotDeployListener.doInvokeDeploy(PluginPackageHotDeployListener.java:84)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.hot.PluginPackageHotDeployListener.invokeDeploy(PluginPackageHotDeployListener.java:43)
... 33 more
14:12:56,695 INFO [PortletHotDeployListener:223] Registering portlets for MyProfileService
14:12:56,787 WARN [PortletLocalServiceImpl:619] Portlet with the name MyProfileService_WAR_MyProfileService is described in portlet.xml but
does not have a matching entry in liferay-portlet.xml
14:12:58,032 INFO [PortletHotDeployListener:382] 1 portlet for MyProfileService is available for use

P.S :
I have created the webservice using JAX-WS,
When I deploy the war file for webservice module, tomcat throws the above error, but it successfully get deploy and services also working fine.
Also while unRegistring the module, it throws the same error.
thumbnail
Samir Gami,修改在12 年前。

RE: HotDeployException: Error registering plugins for ...

Any solution ??
thumbnail
Thiago Leão Moreira,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1449 加入日期: 07-10-10 最近的帖子
Just a guess. Do you have a file called liferay-plugin-package.properties created for you portlet? It should be placed in the WEB-INF directory.
thumbnail
Samir Gami,修改在12 年前。

Yes Thiago, I have the file under WEB-INF.
thumbnail
Ashish Ranjan,修改在12 年前。

Junior Member 帖子: 57 加入日期: 09-12-11 最近的帖子
Delete the name of portlet from resourceaction table .After that deploy the portlet.
thumbnail
Samir Gami,修改在12 年前。

Ashish Ranjan:
Delete the name of portlet from resourceaction table .After that deploy the portlet.

Didn't work for me...emoticon
thumbnail
Samir Gami,修改在12 年前。

Yes Thiago, liferay-plugin-package.properties is a root cause,
If I remove it, No exception !!!!!!
伟 李,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 12-12-28 最近的帖子
DELETE from servicecomponent
thumbnail
Jitendra Rajput,修改在11 年前。

Liferay Master 帖子: 875 加入日期: 11-1-7 最近的帖子
Seems like you have not done proper mapping ..

check this

Portlet with the name MyProfileService_WAR_MyProfileService is described in portlet.xml but
does not have a matching entry in liferay-portlet.xml
thumbnail
Andre Queiroz,修改在11 年前。

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 12-11-15 最近的帖子
I had the same problem that Samir Gami. I've tried to delete liferay-plugin-package.properties, but this doesn't solved my problem, because I guess this file is part of the plugin to the deployment process. The deployment process is different between the portal and the application server. The deployment process of the portal add some files and libraries to the plugin. Well, my problem was solved by just adding these properties in portal-ext.properties:
auto.deploy.deploy.dir=${liferay.home}/deploy
auto.deploy.tomcat.dest.dir=${liferay.home}/tomcat/webapps
thumbnail
Rahul Panchivala,修改在7 年前。

New Member 帖子: 14 加入日期: 15-1-21 最近的帖子
Hi Samir Gami,

I had same problem like you but i resolved it by removing portal.properties file from src package of project, you can try this may this will help you.