留言板

Opening documents in Liferay 6?

Smilelws2010 lwz,修改在12 年前。

Opening documents in Liferay 6?

Regular Member 帖子: 160 加入日期: 10-12-16 最近的帖子
HI

We have found that the opeing documents are not anymore like how it was in LR 5.

Documents are not opening on clicks but instead it goes to another page in the edit mode where you can open documents. W e want to make it like how it was in Liferay 5.

have anyone does this customization already? Or can someone help us if you have any idea on th same

Thanks in advance
Smile
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

RE: Opening documents in Liferay 6?

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
Yes, Liferay developers really did it the opposite way on this. The link to the document detail page
should have been added to the "Action" button and clicking on the file name should have downloaded
the document.
As it is, you'll just have to select "Download" from the "Actions" button.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

To change to make clicking the link download the file.

Edit \ROOT\html\portlet\document_library\file_entry_columns.jspf file
Change line #63 from
Before:
href="<%= rowHREF %>"

After:
href='<%= themeDisplay.getPortalURL() + themeDisplay.getPathContext() + "/documents/" + themeDisplay.getScopeGroupId() + StringPool.SLASH + fileEntry.getFolderId() + StringPool.SLASH + HttpUtil.encodeURL(HtmlUtil.unescape(fileEntry.getTitle())) %>'

Cheers!

HI

Thanks.

I tried this but this is not helping me either.

I want the documents to behave like when it was in liferay 5. After puting the changes too, it is going to another page though editing thing is not coming is there anything to be fone on view_file_entries.jspf page too..

Thanks in advance
Smile
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

Can you attach a screenshot of exactly in which screen and from which link you want to download a file.

Hitoshi,

Thanks. I would like to open the document in the asset publisher itself rather than going to the next page. I have attached the screen shot.

Thanks
Smile
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

Which version of Liferay are you using?

I justed tested it with 6.0.6 and clicking on an item in Asset Publisher is displaying the content as it should.

Sorry for the late reply.

We are using liferay 6 ee sp1. What I want is when I click the link(urls) in the asset publisher I want them to be downloadable rather than taking to the document library page.

Any help or guidance is welcome

Smile