留言板

Danish translation

thumbnail
Jonas Fonseca,修改在12 年前。

Danish translation

New Member 帖子: 11 加入日期: 10-10-20 最近的帖子
Hello,

I would like to start work on translating Liferay to Danish. Can someone help to set up Danish in Pootle?
Unless someone else volunteers, I can take the role as the initial translation leader for Danish.
thumbnail
Jonas Fonseca,修改在12 年前。

RE: Danish translation

Ping? Can someone from Liferay at least help to setup Danish as a language in Pootle?

Jonas Fonseca:
Hello,

I would like to start work on translating Liferay to Danish. Can someone help to set up Danish in Pootle?
Unless someone else volunteers, I can take the role as the initial translation leader for Danish.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 7942 加入日期: 10-3-24 最近的帖子
You'll have to contact Julio Camarero.
http://www.liferay.com/web/julio.camarero/profile

It may be that he's confused because there's already a Dutch translation.
Danish and Dutch is a different language, right? emoticon

http://thomer.com/danish_dutch/
thumbnail
Mika Koivisto,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1519 加入日期: 06-8-7 最近的帖子
Yes, Dutch is spoken in Holland and Danish is spoken in Denmark.
thumbnail
Jonas Fonseca,修改在12 年前。

Hitoshi Ozawa:
You'll have to contact Julio Camarero.
http://www.liferay.com/web/julio.camarero/profile

I will try to get Julio's blessing.

Hitoshi Ozawa:
It may be that he's confused because there's already a Dutch translation.
Danish and Dutch is a different language, right? emoticon

http://thomer.com/danish_dutch/

It would take quite a few bottles of beer for a Dutchman and a Dane to understand each other! ;-)
thumbnail
Julio Camarero,修改在12 年前。

Liferay Legend 帖子: 1668 加入日期: 08-7-15 最近的帖子
Hi Jonas,

sorry for not answering before, for some reason I missed your initial post. Thanks a lot for volunteering on leading the Danish Translation! emoticon

Right now we don't have a Danish translation. In order to start it in pootle, we would need a properties file for Danish Language. Would you be able to start it? It doesn't need to be complete, just something to start with (maybe around 100 translated keys) and then you can go on translating in Pootle.

The file should be called Language_da.properties and it would be a copy of the Language.properties with the keys translated to Danish. You can obtain the latest Language.properties from here: Language.properties in github

Once you have your initial translation ready with some keys translated, you can upload the file in this ticket in JIRA, assign it to you and click on the "Contribute Solution" button. (Alternatively, you could make me a pull request if you are familiar with git). After that, we will update Pootle with this file and you can go on using Pootle for the translation as with any other language.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you!

cheers!
thumbnail
Jonas Fonseca,修改在12 年前。

You can get the latest version of my translation here:

https://raw.github.com/jonas/translations-da-hook/master/src/main/resources/content/Language_da.properties
Carsten Juul,修改在12 年前。

New Member 发布: 1 加入日期: 11-11-20 最近的帖子
Great work !!!!!!!!!
Gert Christiansen,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 7 加入日期: 10-4-9 最近的帖子
Hi Julio,

It seems that the initial file has been contributed as a solution in http://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-14931

Any idea when the translation project will be created in Pootle?

Thanks,

Brgds,
Gert
thumbnail
Julio Camarero,修改在12 年前。

I am working on it right now. Hopefully it will be available in Pootle this week.

Thanks everyone and especially Jonas!

You will be the Denmark leader, and therefore the only one who can approve translations in Pootle. is that ok? Liferay Translation Team (Danish)

cheers!
thumbnail
Jonas Fonseca,修改在12 年前。

Julio Camarero:
You will be the Denmark leader, and therefore the only one who can approve translations in Pootle. is that ok?

Works for me.
thumbnail
Bent Majgaard,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 10 加入日期: 08-8-28 最近的帖子
I would like to participate but how do I start? I've looked into Pootle - but can not find a project for the Danish language file - is there anyone who can show me where it is?
thumbnail
Julio Camarero,修改在12 年前。

Hey Jonas,

the project is in Pootle now, can you login so that I can give you approve permissions for the Danish language?

Bent, if you go there now again, you should be able to make suggestions for this language.

cheers!
thumbnail
Daniel Sanz,修改在12 年前。

Regular Member 帖子: 143 加入日期: 10-12-14 最近的帖子
Hey Jonas, Bent,

I've set up everything so that Liferay project is ready to be translated to Danish. This means that, every time we sync Pootle with our git repos, your work will be part of the commit.

Taking a look to the language keys, I've seen something that caught my attention. Some keys seems to be partially translated (sorry for my Danish knowledge), for example see http://translate.liferay.com/pootle/da/portal/translate.html?unit=648720 and following keys.

Just to mention: to pootle eyes those keys are considered to be already translated, so in case you need to review them, you should click on "Translate All" link (see "Translate" tab). The "Quick translate" link will take you through the set of untranslated keys, so that those partially translated keys will not be part of that navigation path. You have the option of marking them as "fuzzy" to denote that they require review.

If you need some help, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Best,
Daniel.
thumbnail
Jonas Fonseca,修改在12 年前。

Daniel Sanz:

Taking a look to the language keys, I've seen something that caught my attention. Some keys seems to be partially translated (sorry for my Danish knowledge), for example see http://translate.liferay.com/pootle/da/portal/translate.html?unit=648720 and following keys.

Just to mention: to pootle eyes those keys are considered to be already translated, so in case you need to review them, you should click on "Translate All" link (see "Translate" tab). The "Quick translate" link will take you through the set of untranslated keys, so that those partially translated keys will not be part of that navigation path. You have the option of marking them as "fuzzy" to denote that they require review.

I decide to translate certain common terms to ensure that they would be used consistently, but I see that pootle already is pretty good at suggesting translations for common words. So yes, we will have to revisit and review all messages.
thumbnail
Jonas Fonseca,修改在12 年前。

Julio Camarero:
Hey Jonas,

the project is in Pootle now, can you login so that I can give you approve permissions for the Danish language?

Great! I am logged in. My username is jonas.fonseca in case ...

I'd like to contribute towards a Danish translation.

Not familiar with Pootle. How do I get access?

Edit: Never mind. Found this: Improving Liferay translation ...

Thanks.

Brgds,
Gert Christiansen
thumbnail
Jonas Fonseca,修改在12 年前。

Gert Christiansen:
I'd like to contribute towards a Danish translation.

Great, if you want to get started before the translation is added to Pootle, I can give you access to the github project.

Gert Christiansen:
Not familiar with Pootle.

/me neither.

I'll keep track of any changes locally and submit them when the project is created in Pootle.

Any idea when that will be?

Brgds,
Gert
thumbnail
jackson heliyam,修改在12 年前。

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 11-12-16 最近的帖子
hi

you can contact me I will be help you thanks