留言板

Calling Tomcat Application URL using iFrame Portlet in IE gives error.

L Sss Sail,修改在17 年前。

Calling Tomcat Application URL using iFrame Portlet in IE gives error.

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 07-3-6 最近的帖子
Hi Guys,

I have created a iFrame Portlet and then I try to call a URL which points to one of my Tomcat Server. When I try to browse through using the iFrame Portlet in Internet Explorer I end up with request/sessions errors (data not sent porperly). When I try the same in Firefox browser there are absolutely no issues.

Please assist. I dont understand what would be the root cause behind this browser issue. Also not sure whether there are any setting changes required in the Liferay server.

Any feedback on this is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Siva
Michael Benden,修改在17 年前。

RE: Calling Tomcat Application URL using iFrame Portlet in IE gives error.

New Member 帖子: 10 加入日期: 07-2-11 最近的帖子
Hello Siva,

do you use basic authentication ?

Then look at:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/834489/EN-US/

Michael
L Sss Sail,修改在17 年前。

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 07-3-6 最近的帖子
Hi Micheal,

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

I am using the BASIC Authentication. The scenario is Liferay is basically a Tomcat Server and I create a portlet inside it which in trun calls an URL from another Tomcat Server.

Even if I change it to FORM based authentication, I still end up with the same error.

Any ideas ?

Thanks again,
Siva
Michael Benden,修改在17 年前。

New Member 帖子: 10 加入日期: 07-2-11 最近的帖子
Hi Siva,
did you follow my posted link to the mocrosoft knwoledge base ?

there you con find, that the IE does not support any longer the transport of username and password via url.

You can find a regestry entry to reactivate this feature.

look for "How to disable the new default behavior for handling user information in HTTP or HTTPS URLs" at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/834489/EN-US/ .

so patch your registry ... emoticon
or use firefox ....... emoticon

Michael
Pawan Kumar,修改在8 年前。

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 15-2-25 最近的帖子
Hi Shiva,

Same Issue I have also facing when Calling Tomcat Application URL using iFrame Portlet in IE 11 gives error:

created a iFrame Portlet and then I try to call a URL which points to one of my Tomcat Server below error is coming. Apart from IE11 other browser is working fine. Required any thing from liferay setting for IFrame portlet.

Tomcat application is running fine, but when we try try to call tomcat application using Iframe portlet giving error.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Error: Attempt to clear a buffer that's already been flushed at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(PageContextImpl.java:732) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:720) at

I greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter. Looking forward of your response.
Reagrds,
Pawan
Pawan Kumar,修改在8 年前。

New Member 帖子: 2 加入日期: 15-2-25 最近的帖子
Hi All,

Same issue I have also facing When I try to browse through using the iFrame Portlet in Internet Explorer I end up with request/sessions errors (data not sent properly).

Using iFrame Portlet and then I try to call a URL which points to one of my Tomcat Server application.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Error: Attempt to clear a buffer that's already been flushed at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(PageContextImpl.java:732) at org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:720) at org.apache.jsp.techlib.techlib.applications.guidedSearch.cleverLink.searchResultDocumentList_jsp._jspService

Flushed JSP page is of Tomcat Server application.
When I try the same in Firefox and chrome browser there are absolutely no issues. Please suggest and assist to resolve this issue.