留言板

Community Administrator and community pages permissions

thumbnail
Hajri Mohamed,修改在12 年前。

Community Administrator and community pages permissions

Junior Member 帖子: 71 加入日期: 11-3-2 最近的帖子
when assigning permessions of community pages, i coulnd find the role Community Administrator, for community, there is only community members , my problem is, if i want that some pages are visible just for the community Administrator and not for Community members, i tried to unchek the view option for the role community members but members can still see that pages, maybe i have to restart the LR server, any help plz
regards
thumbnail
Philippe CHEIPE,修改在12 年前。

RE: Community Administrator and community pages permissions (答复)

Junior Member 帖子: 61 加入日期: 10-8-12 最近的帖子
Are you sure that your users do not have an implied role such as "power user" or "user" which give them rights on the page ?

Perhaps you should try to remove rights to these roles.

No restart or even cache flush is needed to see the changes.
thumbnail
Sagar A Vyas,修改在12 年前。

RE: Community Administrator and community pages permissions (答复)

Liferay Master 帖子: 679 加入日期: 09-4-17 最近的帖子
Hajri Mohamed:
when assigning permessions of community pages, i coulnd find the role Community Administrator, for community, there is only community members , my problem is, if i want that some pages are visible just for the community Administrator and not for Community members, i tried to unchek the view option for the role community members but members can still see that pages, maybe i have to restart the LR server, any help plz
regards

Hi Hajiri,

I think you forgot to remove view permission of Guest.

Try it out it should work as you expect.

Thanks,
Sagar Vyas
thumbnail
Hajri Mohamed,修改在12 年前。

RE: Community Administrator and community pages permissions

Junior Member 帖子: 71 加入日期: 11-3-2 最近的帖子
thank you very mutch, just like you said, i missed the view option for Guest, i m thinkfull for both of you. emoticon