For this episode I talked to Dennis Ju, Softwareengineer at Liferay Inc. Among other topics, Dennis is involved with Liferay Sync, together with Gail Hernandez and also with the OpenSocial implementation and Liferay foundation (though we didn't speak about the foundation).
Among other topics we talked about
- Frontends for Sync, (Sync was first mentioned in Episode 11 by Alex and Sergio)
- The (currently) missing OS support for Windows ME and Linux and which one will be supported first (most likely)
- Mobile Clients, Desktop Clients
- Sync uses JSON Webservices
- Various presentations on OpenSocial on ECS, WCS (by Dennis), EuCS (by Juan)
- OpenSocial on Liferay LIVE in January 2011
You'll find this episode - and make sure that you don't miss any of the future episodes - by subscribing to http://feeds.feedburner.com/RadioLiferay with your favourite podcatcher. You can also subscribe on itunes.: Just search for "Radio Liferay" or just "Liferay" in the podcast directory.