Episode 5 of Radio Liferay is out. I'm speaking with Cynthia Wilburn, Project Manager at Liferay, the engineering group's professional nag (short: Catherder) and single wringable neck for release dates. We recorded this episode right after Liferay's Westcoast Symposium in the L.A. office in the same room as the last episode with Ray - so we'll have the same echo. I hope you don't mind.
- Cynthia was once mistaken as a Jira bot
- The Product Backlog maintained in Liferay's Jira
- Agile Plugin for Jira (formerly Greenhopper)
- Recommendations on how to file issues in Liferay's Issuetracker, so that they are taken care of.
- security issues and how to file them
- fixpacks and the new patchtool
- Sevencogs Hook
- Social Office
- The Definitive Release Date (sic!) for the next version (no link, you'll have to listen ;-)
- The release philosophy
- A Releasecandidate planned for 14. Oct. 2011 (Sadly, due to intense work preparing the upcoming european symposium, I didn't manage to publish this before the 14. Oct. So after the fact, this has been relabelled a beta)
You'll find this episode - and make sure that you don't miss any of the future episodes - by subscribing to http://feeds.feedburner.com/RadioLiferay. You can also subscribe on itunes.: Just search for "Radio Liferay" or just "Liferay" in the podcast directory.
And look Ma - a new Logo for the podcast. Isn't that nice?