We're looking for thought-provoking sessions that will help our attendees understand a cutting-edge concept or learn a new skill that will affect their business over the next 6 to 18 months. Help your proposal stand out in a good way by following the guidelines below:
- Provide a simple and direct title.
- Define your target audience. What are the topics and who are you trying to reach?
- Share a unique story. Any insights, lessons, and personal experiences are well received by your audience.
- Offer original and substantial content. Highlight the relevance of your topic.
- Provide a clear and concise description of what attendees will learn.
- Focus on experiences and insight instead of product or service benefits. Sales pitches will be rejected.
- All presentations must be delivered in English. Submissions imply the willingness of the author to register and present the paper, if accepted.