Engage Your Audience
Today's industry leaders are quickly recognizing the need to become more than just a product offering. Consumers are now looking to connect with companies in more dynamic and personal ways. How can organizations build platforms to create meaningful dialogue with their audience?
We will pack our agenda with hot topics around mobile, social, the best of the latest Liferay release, and best practices for upgrading. You can also expect to dig deep into Liferay Portal 6.2, see new official plugins for Liferay Social Office, Sharepoint, Google Drive, Google Login, and more! Attendees will be the first to see the product roadmap for Liferay 7.0 and beyond.
Whether you're on the technical or business side of your organization, Liferay Symposium is designed to give attendees of all roles, practical takeaways that will help them get the most out of their Liferay investment. The event is designed to deliver practical business solutions while highlighting emerging industry trends. With keynote sessions and use cases featuring industry experts and leaders, the Symposium will equip you with the latest in portal technology. Learn best practices and gain insight into enterprise productivity, mobility, and web engagement for the future.
Attendees of multiple roles and responsibilities will find new knowledge in the following areas:
- How enterprises are standardizing on Liferay to improve web productivity and to build great web experiences
- How to use Liferay to effectively engage different audiences
- Product roadmap for the coming year
- The latest developments in Liferay features, best practices, and code tips and tricks
Additionally, there will be:
- Opportunities for appointments with our senior consultants
- Comprehensive training on Liferay technologies
- Free hands-on workshops for new and skilled Liferay developers and administrators
- Industry case studies
- Formal full-day training available
Who Should Attend
- Seasoned Liferay users who want to expand their knowledge
- New Liferay developers looking to understand how best to use Liferay
- IT Professionals
- Open Source Enthusiasts
- Project Managers
- Site Developers and App Developers
- UX Pros
- System Administrators