Understand the latest trends in audience engagement, business agility, and enterprise productivity
The Liferay Symposium offers solution-focused sessions featuring industry experts and leaders. The event will focus on equipping the Liferay community of developers, technical leaders, and business managers with knowledge and insight into the latest portal technology and use cases.
This premier event will bring together the brightest thought leaders to share ideas, learn best practices, and make decisions surrounding portals, content management, collaboration, and web experience. Presentations and case studies will hone in on industry trends for enterprise productivity, mobility, web engagement management, and web content management, while workshops will provide valuable hands-on training.
This knowledge-sharing and networking event is designed with opportunities to learn from executives and core engineers at Liferay, helping attendees maximize their Liferay investment. All attendees will have access to the leading managers within Liferay, ultimately influencing the future of the product.
Attendees of multiple roles and responsibilities will find new knowledge in the following areas, including:
- How enterprises are standardizing on Liferay to improve web productivity and to build great web experiences
- How to use Liferay to effectively engage different audiences
- Product roadmap for the coming year
- The latest developments in Liferay features, best practices, and code tips and tricks
Additionally, there will be:
- Comprehensive training on Liferay technologies
- Hands-on workshops for new and skilled Liferay developers and administrators
- Industry case studies
- Opportunities to register for formal full-day training