So I received bunch of emails on Service Builder after my webinar last month... Thought I'd write up a blog entry that will end up in the search engines and hopefully lead folks here to get to the details...
Anyway, the recorded presentation is available on the Liferay LIVE Web Events page. You can listen to the whole presentation and watch as my demo fails during the presentation...
All of the projects used for demo are actually available in this forum post in the second message of the thread.
Now for the keywords that will get you here...
The presentation covers how to do some basic Service Builder functions, but also features:
- one-to-many relationship handling.
- many-to-many relationship handling.
- accessing an external (non-Liferay) database.
- using 'fake' (non-database-backed entities) to build shared code modules using Service Builder.
- Vaadin and Service Builder integration.