Liferay Web Form
- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Saiba como obter um inscrição.
The web forms portlet is a tool that allows a web administrator to define a form to be published in the website. Users visiting the website can then fill the form which is then sent to a configured email address or saved (to file or to database). The title, introductory description of the form, email address, and many other options shown to the users are configurable through the portlet's configuration screen. It is possible to have multiple forms on the same page or spread across multiple pages. Saving options also include the ability to save as an external CSV (Comma-Separated Values) file, or save the values to a custom Database table for further processing.
This app will appear in your Application menu once installed.
- LPS-50509 Web form portlet exports data as csv only from DB
- LPS-51618 Web Form paragraph field options should be a text box and have a different name
- LPS-51955 Web Form portlet checkbox validation should work when the field is mandatory
- LPS-52584 Web form field cannot be added when the site language settings are changed
- LPS-54874 Web Form portlet does not validate "Address From" email field value
- LPS-61273 Keep the Plugins SDK Ant-only