- Liferay Portal 6.2 EE GA1+
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2
- Liferay Portal 6.1 EE GA2+
- Enterprise Subscribers Only: Saiba como obter um inscrição.
Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition provides an implementation of a JSR-94 compliant rules engine as a web app, based on the popular open source Drools project. A rules engine provides a means to separate the rules or logic of an application from the remaining code. This allows for a more declarative style of programming where the rules define what is happening, without describing how it is happening. This makes it much easier to read than nested 'if-else' blocks of code. It's also easier to make changes without introducing bugs in your code. The rules are also written in a language that is easier for non-developers to understand. This makes it easier for business users to validate and even modify the rules without having to involve developers.
This app installs as a Liferay service.
- LPS-40913 Improve Ant build times by avoiding target calls and using macrodefs where possible
- LPS-43599 Plugins SDK Environment builder for 6.2 generates as "master" instead of 6.2.x
- LPS-43927 Remove plugins-security-manager-portlet from 6.2.x+
- LPS-30360 Remove dependencies to Liferay's TestCase class