Fórum

rol to see the polls enabled at the control panel for a non administrator

juan carlos salazar caballero, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

rol to see the polls enabled at the control panel for a non administrator

Junior Member Postagens: 35 Data de Entrada: 18/02/09 Postagens Recentes
Hello.

I've got liferay 5.2.3.

I'm interested in creating a rol in order to have the posibility of having the polls option enabled for a non portal administrator user at the control panel, the question is that I know how to create a rol but not which permission I have to define to have this option enabled from the control panel for this user, can anybody help me how to define the correspondent permissions?.

Thank you very much.
thumbnail
Brian Scott Schupbach, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: rol to see the polls enabled at the control panel for a non administrat

Expert Postagens: 329 Data de Entrada: 23/10/08 Postagens Recentes
find the role of the content editor you wish to give access and click actions -> define permissions. From there you can find the pole portlet and give permissions to that role. You might need to look at site permissions and give grant the ability to add it to a page.
juan carlos salazar caballero, modificado 10 Anos atrás.

RE: rol to see the polls enabled at the control panel for a non administrat

Junior Member Postagens: 35 Data de Entrada: 18/02/09 Postagens Recentes
Brian Scott Schupbach:
find the role of the content editor you wish to give access and click actions -> define permissions. From there you can find the pole portlet and give permissions to that role. You might need to look at site permissions and give grant the ability to add it to a page.

thak you for your help brian, but when you say " You might need to look at site permissions and give grant the ability to add it to a page." first of all at the define permision of the poll porlet I do not find any option that give me the posibilities I need, on another hand about site permission that you say, I do not understand very well what you mean and where to find where to give grant the ability to add it to a page.

I do not know if I have explained myself properly, What I need is a rol for a user which not being administrator of the portal can have enable at his control panel the poll optión as this user need to see the votes and the users with their votes, that's all.

Is it posible to do this in liferay wiht roles....I hope a more explicit answer, thankyou.