Visualização combinada Visão plana Exibição em árvore
Tópicos [ Anterior | Próximo ]
toggle
Maxim B
Primefaces Resources not being loaded (Bridge 3.1.0-ga1)
19 de Novembro de 2012 04:12
Resposta

Maxim B

Ranking: New Member

Data de entrada: 19 de Novembro de 2012

Mensagens recentes

Hi,
I got the following issue:

Some time ago (where portletfaces bridge 2.0.1 was still alive) i managed to run JBoss Portal 2.7.2 (for a lot of workflow reasons we cant migrate to other in near future) in combination with JSF2 and PrimeFaces3. So far - so good.
However some other serious issues are the reason why i am trying to move to Liferay faces bridge, because it contains some bugfixes and features which i need. (like the already-working file upload handling)

With portletfaces bridge the primefaces resources were correctly loaded:

2<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
3<head>
4<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/???????????????????????????????PortletWindow?ln=primefaces-aristo&amp;action=b&amp;cacheability=PAGE&amp;javax.faces.resource=theme.css" />
5<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/????????????????????????????????????????????ln=primefaces&amp;action=b&amp;cacheability=PAGE&amp;javax.faces.resource=primefaces.css" />
6<form id=

However after changing to liferay bridge 3.1.0-ga1 nothing is attached to the head:
2<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> ???MISSING resources
3<form id=  and normally goes on...

Do you have any advice how i could fix this issue, or at least a workaround. Im now externally including the primefaces resources via script and style tags. However for the Images it gets nasty.

Thanks
Neil Griffin
RE: Primefaces Resources not being loaded (Bridge 3.1.0-ga1)
20 de Novembro de 2012 08:58
Resposta

Neil Griffin

LIFERAY STAFF

Ranking: Liferay Legend

Data de entrada: 26 de Julho de 2005

Mensagens recentes

PrimeFaces 3.3 and PrimeFaces 3.4 should work very well with Liferay Faces Bridge. The resources should automatically be added to the <head>...</head> section of the portal page as you expect. I would recommend that you download the primefaces3-portlet and try it on your system. Let me know how it works out for you.

Participate in the State of Liferay Community 2017. Help the community and even win some prizes!